Dynadot

showcase Avatar ~ Showcase & Discussion Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Showcase your Avatar domains here. Also showcase terms that relate to it like skins and mods

I know a lot of you have been investing in Avatar domains so thought it deserved it's own thread. I myself am very bullish on them. I see this area exploding in the near future especially as live NFT type Avatars come to the market and there has been some good news on them lately

This week I acquired 2 premium Avatar domains in

I also handregged a few too. Happy hunting mates! Very exciting times for us all in these niches!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Bio//Avatars (.com)

•••
in the portfolio

Live Avatars ./com

•••
Meta Avatar (io)
eAvatar (io)

•••
•••
•••
•••

Any thoughts on these names?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
other than sumeeth's deal, is anybody making sales?

•••
Seen this sale 3 days ago -

Screenshot_20211006-170233_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Seen this sale 3 days ago -

Show attachment 201324

Let's be honest here. There is something intersting going on here, because the dot com and dot io are both for sale with the dot io for 35k.

44k is just a lot to pay for a dot net when the dot com and io can be purchased.

My only guess is that the buyer tried negotiating with the dot com owner who was asking for more than what the buyer was willing to pay and that the dot io owner had a higher price on the lander when the buyer purchased the dot net.

But either way I would have gone with a dot Co or dot Org or some other nGTLD than dot net.

Dot net is a half ass extension that only tells your customers that you couldn't get the dot com. Especially when it's still for sale 🤣🤣🤣.... I want to message the buyer and ask WTF was he smoking....

Last edited:
•••
Let's be honest here. There is something intersting going on here, because the dot com and dot io are both for sale with the dot io for 35k.

44k is just a lot to pay for a dot net when the dot com and io can be purchased.

My only guess is that the buyer tried negotiating with the dot com owner who was asking for more than what the buyer was willing to pay and that the dot io owner had a higher price on the lander when the buyer purchased the dot net.

But either way I would have gone with a dot Co or dot Org or some other nGTLD than dot net.

Dot net is a half ass extension that only tells your customers that you couldn't get the dot com. Especially when it's still for sale 🤣🤣🤣.... I want to message the buyer and ask WTF was he smoking....

Might be more relevant for them as net is for network

•••
•••
Capture.PNG

Last edited:
•••
Might be more relevant for them as net is for network

Metaavatarnet.com or metaavatarnetwork.com or metaavatar.network would have made more sense if net was required in the domain.

Top it off, the double A makes this domain doubly unappealing. This has to be a first time entrepreneur or someone who is uneducated about the norms and trends of domains and the internet as a whole.

This is why branding consultants are so important.

Last edited:
•••
Metaavatarnet.com or metaavatarnetwork.com or metaavatar.network would have made more sense if net was required in the domain.

Top it off, the double A makes this domain doubly unappealing. This has to be a first time entrepreneur or someone who is uneducated about the norms and trends of domains and the internet as a whole.

This is why branding consultants are so important.
None of those things matter. What matters is that the domain has been sold. Buyer happy. Seller Happy.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back