available Available Premium .IM Domains - Service.im

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AbdulBasit.com

DomainsWeb.comTop Member
AbdulBasit.com
Impact
Hi everyone,

I am a fan of .IM domains and would like to share some of the premium available .IM domain names to start with:

Classifieds.im
Service.im
Broker.im

If any one likes to register, go ahead and snap it :)

I will be posting time to time once I find some gem available.

AbdulBasit Makrani

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Gaming.IM
Models.IM
Hollywood.IM
Woman.IM

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Limousine.IM
Divorce.IM
Retirement.IM
Commercial.IM
Finland.IM
Shanghai.IM
Lebanon.IM
Rome.IM

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Do these names have potential to be sold ever?

•••
Do these names have potential to be sold ever?

I sold a few but since new gTLDs have come out, I don't see any interest from endusers but I am still holding the best keywords like Mobile, Free, Hotels.

•••
It's best to buy domain names with a plan B in mind (if you can't sell). After all most names will never sell and this applies to any extension.

•••
Thanks for your replies guys , cheers !

•••
I sold a few but since new gTLDs have come out, I don't see any interest from endusers but I am still holding the best keywords like Mobile, Free, Hotels.

Do you mind sharing how much did you sell them for?

•••
Do you mind sharing how much did you sell them for?

Highest sale was SEO.IM for $4,000. Help.IM for $800. Rest I can't remember now ;)

•••
Nice sales. I appreciate you sharing the figures. SEO.IM is a great domain.

•••
Highest sale was SEO.IM for $4,000. Help.IM for $800. Rest I can't remember now ;)

I got an offer of £400 for care(.im) 3 years back which I rejected. I thought this was worth more at that time.
Maybe I was wrong :xf.wink:
I still own it and have received few low ball offers since then.

•••
I have accepted $1,000 for motion.im but buyer never paid for the domain

•••
Though the sales didn't materialise, I think there is still decent demand for .im keyword domains...IMO we have to just hold it for long time till we find a good buyer or a good buyer finds us :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back