available Available Premium .IM Domains - Service.im

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AbdulBasit.com

DomainsWeb.comTop Member
AbdulBasit.com
Impact
Hi everyone,

I am a fan of .IM domains and would like to share some of the premium available .IM domain names to start with:

Classifieds.im
Service.im
Broker.im

If any one likes to register, go ahead and snap it :)

I will be posting time to time once I find some gem available.

AbdulBasit Makrani

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I got an offer of £400 for care(.im) 3 years back which I rejected. I thought this was worth more at that time.
Maybe I was wrong :xf.wink:
I still own it and have received few low ball offers since then.

I can't say you should have accepted this offer because it wasn't too impressive offer to reject but this happens yeah...

•••
•••
•••
•••
Virtually .im is available as of this post.

•••
•••
Basit, are you not interested in registering these for yourself?

•••
Basit, are you not interested in registering these for yourself?

I like this one but honestly speaking, I don't see much interest from endusers for buying .IM domains.

•••
I like this one but honestly speaking, I don't see much interest from endusers for buying .IM domains.

I agree. The extension did not pick very well. Otherwise the available domains would not be available right now.

Do you hold any or have you sold all of yours?

•••
I agree. The extension did not pick very well. Otherwise the available domains would not be available right now.

Do you hold any or have you sold all of yours?

Highest sale was SEO.im for $4,000. Some others were in low $x,xxx. Still holding some of the best keywords like Mobile, Fashion, Free, Social, Hotels and some more.

These days I don't see any interest from endusers... But I will be holding my best one's for some more years and hopeful there will be fruitful return.

•••
Highest sale was SEO.im for $4,000. Some others were in low $x,xxx. Still holding some of the best keywords like Mobile, Fashion, Free, Social, Hotels and some more.

These days I don't see any interest from endusers... But I will be holding my best one's for some more years and hopeful there will be fruitful return.

Ahhhh... Those are nice keywords indeed. I like Mobile and Social. I think they fit best with the extension as they sound cool and techy with the extension.

Hopefully they will bring a great return on your investment Insha'Allah. Any traffic at all?

•••
Ahhhh... Those are nice keywords indeed. I like Mobile and Social. I think they fit best with the extension as they sound cool and techy with the extension.

Hopefully they will bring a great return on your investment Insha'Allah. Any traffic at all?

Both social and mobile gets 70-90 unique visitors each of them on monthly basis.
IN SHA ALLAH :)

•••
checked some of good ones in the last 4 pages , they all gone :(
hope to catch something good
keep it up pro

•••
Pick up a .IM for development. Anyone sell or had offers on .IM domains? How many does @Ms Domainer own?

•••
where can i find deleted .im domains ?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back