IT.COM

Autonomous & Driverless car domains

NameSilo
Watch

morf13

Top Member
Impact
RE: Autonomous & Driverless car domains

Seems like there's a lot of news lately, as recently as the last few days, of advances in driverless & autonomous cars. There are multiple auto makers getting ready to launch some form of these cars, and of course, Google is working on their project car.

I have a handful of domains related to this news & technology, and I am wondering if anybody else has any? Also, any spike in traffic to your domains, or news of sales???

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
VirtualRealityVehicle

and

VirtualRealityRocket

both brandables in .com

Last edited:
•••
•••
Robot taxis: the objective of cooperation between Mercedes and Bosch https://www.theweeklyobserver.com/robot-taxis-objective-cooperation-mercedes-bosch/13750/

"Mercedes-Benz, and the Robert Bosch are working to develop autonomous vehicles in an “alliance” which is primarily intended to accelerate the production of “robotic taxi.” technology companies and automakers are preparing for a new landscape in the area, as more and more customers use smartphones to locate, call and rent vehicles instead of going into the process of buying their own."

RoboticTaxi

(Com)

•••
Just made a $3000 sale through sedo. With this technology hand reg two words .com
Registered few months back. I will disclose the domain soon. It has the word 'pod' in it. I'm greatful for the sale. Feels good.(y)

Last edited:
•••
Just made a $3000 sale through sedo. With this technology hand reg two words .com
Registered few months back. I will disclose the domain soon. It has the word 'pod' in it. I'm greatful for the sale. Feels good.(y)

Congrats! Great to see some new movement in this niche. Here's to many more...

•••
Drivingg /com - I think good domain for mentioned topic.

•••
Robot taxis: the objective of cooperation between Mercedes and Bosch https://www.theweeklyobserver.com/robot-taxis-objective-cooperation-mercedes-bosch/13750/

"Mercedes-Benz, and the Robert Bosch are working to develop autonomous vehicles in an “alliance” which is primarily intended to accelerate the production of “robotic taxi.” technology companies and automakers are preparing for a new landscape in the area, as more and more customers use smartphones to locate, call and rent vehicles instead of going into the process of buying their own."

RoboticTaxi

(Com)

Robo-Cabs.com
TheRoboTaxi.com

•••
SelfDrivingOS / Self-DrivingOS / DriverlessOS

Baidu Will Release a Free Operating System for Self-Driving Cars

Baidu is releasing much of the technology behind its self-driving car, a move that it hopes will fast-track the technology’s progress while cementing the company’s role in supplying key elements such as mapping and machine-learning systems.

Most of the companies developing automated driving carefully guard the technology and expertise behind their systems, as a series of legal battles between competitors highlight. Baidu’s move could perhaps lead to a more open effort and lower the bar for developing advanced driver-assist systems as well as self-driving prototypes.

“We see a lot of reinventing the wheel,” says Qi Lu, president and chief operating officer of Baidu and general manager of the company’s Intelligent Driving Group. “Let’s innovate at a higher level.”

Read more: https://www.technologyreview.com/s/...-free-operating-system-for-self-driving-cars/

•••

Congrats Joseph!
Great ROI, well done!

•••
Congrats Joseph!
Great ROI, well done!
Thanks my friend. I wish all you investors the same. Let's hope we heat more sales this year.

•••

RoboticTaxi

(Com)
RoboTaxi.info

•••

LUXURYDriverlessCar

(.com there will be lots of those)

•••
•••
@Joseph CA any info you can share about the sale?

Specific keyword? Buy now?

•••
@Joseph CA any info you can share about the sale?

Specific keyword? Buy now?
It was a generic two words .com starting with 'pod'. I hand registered it 7 months back with the autonomous/selfdriving/driverless technology in mind. I had it listed on Sedo with a Make an offer (it had a default $90 minimum offer). First I received $90 offer, then I replied with $9500. Second they offered $1000, and I replied with $3000 which they accepted in minutes. Then I reached out to the frigid for a class of wine. That was a deal.

Last edited:
•••
Well done! Glad to see some movement in the niche

•••
•••
Italy is one of the leading country in cars and vehicles production/users
I didn't limit my autonomous/selfdiving investment to just english domain.
I've got the leading term Guida Autonoma, and the exact word Autovettura Autonoma both in .com

AutovetturaAutonoma .c/o/m

GuidaAutonoma .c/o/m

•••
It was a generic two words .com starting with 'pod'. I hand registered it 7 months back with the autonomous/selfdriving/driverless technology in mind. I had it listed on Sedo with a Make an offer (it had a default $90 minimum offer). First I received $90 offer, then I replied with $9500. Second they offered $1000, and I replied with $3000 which they accepted in minutes. Then I reached out to the frigid for a class of wine. That was a deal.

Congrats Joseph.

Interested to know the domain as well because I have what I would imagine to be a similar domain:

Autonomous Pod (.com)

Great ROI (y)

Last edited:
•••
The reason why I believe self driving is the most valuable name at the moment is because every major company promote it. Driverless is the future way of saying it but I believe self driving will always win. I believe the word autonomous and driverless is very similar. The Only Name we weren't able to acquire is selfdrivingcar.com which the seller is firm at 950k. I believe the (s) at the end is worth way more in my opinion.
@seancaywood What makes you believe the plural version will worth more? To me, I will rate the single version higher. Stand to be corrected

•••
•••
Our opinion is the plural version is worth more money in the Car scenario. I believe the perfect example is car.com versus cars.com. the plural version gives a wider version and I believe it's more commercialized. I also believe the plural versions are worth more in trucks, vehicles, automobiles. On the singular versions I prefer cab and Taxi. As far as the word Auto I believe both versions are good. Most of the articles that you see written has the word self-driving cars or driverless cars or autonomous cars or autonomous vehicles with the (s). Very rarely do you see the word car by itself. That's why I think it's worth quite a bit more

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back