Dynadot

Autonomous & Driverless car domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

morf13

Top Member
Impact
RE: Autonomous & Driverless car domains

Seems like there's a lot of news lately, as recently as the last few days, of advances in driverless & autonomous cars. There are multiple auto makers getting ready to launch some form of these cars, and of course, Google is working on their project car.

I have a handful of domains related to this news & technology, and I am wondering if anybody else has any? Also, any spike in traffic to your domains, or news of sales???

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Any of these worth renewing?

driverlesspickuptruck.com
driverlesspickuptrucks.com

selfdrivingpickuptruck.com
selfdrivingpickuptrucks.com

autonomouspickuptruck.com
autonomouspickuptrucks.com
autonomouspickups.com

self-drivingpickuptruck.com
self-drivingpickuptrucks.com
self-drivingpickups.com
self-drivingpickup.com

•••
Self Driving Buses ?
https://www.wired.com/story/las-vegas-shuttle-crash-self-driving-autonomous/
Perhaps some will understand my vision of where this is headed in the near term.
I can see HOV lanes being reserved for such things. It would make it safer.

I have been skeptical, not of the tech, but how it will be used in the market meaningful to NAMES.
But now I hold a second name.... If I buy many more, you know I have some level of confidence.
CabPods TaxiPod - but a half dozen or so on the short list.
But... Still find wide-spread adoption more than 4 years in the future yet.

•••
Self Driving Buses ?
https://www.wired.com/story/las-vegas-shuttle-crash-self-driving-autonomous/
Perhaps some will understand my vision of where this is headed in the near term.
I can see HOV lanes being reserved for such things. It would make it safer.

I have been skeptical, not of the tech, but how it will be used in the market meaningful to NAMES.
But now I hold a second name.... If I buy many more, you know I have some level of confidence.
CabPods TaxiPod - but a half dozen or so on the short list.
But... Still find wide-spread adoption more than 4 years in the future yet.

You own Taxipod? Nice name.

•••
Any of these worth renewing?.. i'm inclined to drop as way to niche, but in case im wrong and there is a gem among them..

autohgv.com,
autonomoushgvs.com,
driverlesslorrykit.com,
driverlesslorrykits.com,
autohgvs.com,
selfdrivehgv.com,
selfdrivehgvs.com,

Let me know If you wanna add

Driverlesshgv.com.
Selfdrivinghgv.com

to the collection

•••
You own Taxipod? Nice name.
I had to go back and look, but it is TaxyPod.. my error
Probably not the better of the 2. Who knows. It works though.
But my short list contains other keywords but not autonomous or self driving.
I'm looking at consumer application of the tech only with simple bandable names.

•••
•••
What do you of
Selfdriving Workplace
or
Autonomous Workplace

•••
•••
What do you guys think of these? (.com's)
DriverlessHaulage
AutomatedHaulage
AutomatedFreight
AutomatedLorries
CommuterPods
DriverlessCommuting
DriverlessDelivering
AutonomousTelematics
AutonomousClaims

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Driverless.blog is for sale $5

Pm me:xf.grin:

•••
•••
•••
Goautonomous.com just sold for $502 at Godaddy auction
Not my name

•••
•••
•••
•••
AISelf-Driving / Self-DrivingAI

APPLE EXECUTIVE REVEALS MORE OF ITS SELF-DRIVING TECHNOLOGY

A THEME EMERGED when Apple’s director of artificial intelligence research outlined results from several of the company’s recent AI projects on the sidelines of a major conference Friday. Each involved giving software capabilities needed for self-driving cars.

Ruslan Salakhutdinov addressed roughly 200 AI experts who had signed up for a free lunch and peek at how Apple uses machine learning, a technique for analyzing large stockpiles of data. He discussed projects using data from cameras and other sensors to spot cars and pedestrians on urban streets, navigate in unfamiliar spaces, and build detailed 3-D maps of cities.

The talk offered new insight into Apple’s secretive efforts around autonomous-vehicle technology. Apple received a permit from the California DMV to test self-driving vehicles in April, and CEO Tim Cook confirmed his interest in such technology in June.

https://www.wired.com/story/apple-executive-reveals-more-of-its-self-driving-technology/

•••
What does everyone else think? DO you think semi-autonomous trucks (lorries, HGV's) will be on the roads long before cars? Love teslas truck unveil FULLY ELECTRIC!!

•••
What does everyone else think? DO you think semi-autonomous trucks (lorries, HGV's) will be on the roads long before cars? Love teslas truck unveil FULLY ELECTRIC!!
Obviously not, not everyone needs a semi-truck but almost everyone needs a car. Electric cars are actually already on the market for many years, but they aren't as performant as the ones that Tesla make. No matter what it's a no-brainer to go electric within next 2-3 years, not only will be cheaper but also will help the planet.

•••
•••
CognitiveAutomobile / CognitiveVehicle

From Gas-Powered to Super-Intelligence: The New Cognitive autoMOBILE

Everything we know, think and feel about cars will change, says a new book by IT and automotive industry experts. It’s far more than a test drive — it’s the new reality in the next ten years.

Think the self-driving car is still an experiment? Time to buckle up. Automotive technology will completely transform in the next ten years. By 2027, we won’t question what we drive, how we drive it, or if we’re even driving at all. Just like computers, our understanding of cars must accelerate from the past 130 years of emotion and ownership to a new kind of collaboration.

Read more at: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/from...deniwski/?trackingId=UoXewvVtYVA+EkxyYCT9yw==

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back