IT.COM

Autonomous & Driverless car domains

NameSilo
Watch

morf13

Top Member
Impact
RE: Autonomous & Driverless car domains

Seems like there's a lot of news lately, as recently as the last few days, of advances in driverless & autonomous cars. There are multiple auto makers getting ready to launch some form of these cars, and of course, Google is working on their project car.

I have a handful of domains related to this news & technology, and I am wondering if anybody else has any? Also, any spike in traffic to your domains, or news of sales???

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
On the Road to Fully Self-Driving ( MUST READ )

When it comes to driving, experience is the best teacher. Waymo’s fully self-driving technology has driven 3.5 million miles on real-world roads for over eight years and counting. In that time, we’ve built a comprehensive safety program to guide our testing and development of fully self-driving technology.

Waymo’s first-of-its-kind Safety Report provides an overview of Waymo’s processes for the safe testing and deployment of this technology, and the work we’re doing to make it safe and easy to use.

Download the Waymo Safety Report below.

https://waymo.com/safetyreport/

•••
roboticMowers.com sold for $1500 .just saw it on namebio... not my name

one of my names moved above $500 a few days ago but reserve not met( self-driving niche as well)

Last edited:
•••
Autononymous com
450k searches a month and .89 ppc
Pm offers if interested. See attachment.

Attachments

• IMG_1236.jpg
    IMG_1236.jpg
    269 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
•••

one of my names moved above $500 a few days ago but reserve not met( self-driving niche as well)
I've got AutonomousMower
in king and open to decent offers.

•••
RoboticSUV .com

Last edited:
•••

RoboticVan here!

•••
This shows what the future holds in this niche

•••
WeedingRobot

Actual product from Franklin Robotics, the creators of the Roomba robot vacuum.

•••
•••

Encouraging -

DriverlessMowers & SelfDrivingMowers in King!

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
r o b o t i c p o d

r o b o t p o d s

.com

Last edited:
•••
humadroids com

Last edited:
•••
iSDCAR.COM
SELFDRIVINGROBOTCARS.COM
SDPODS.COM

•••
•••
SELFDRIVENHIRE.COM
DRIVINGHIRE.COM
AAUTONOMOUS.COM
GDRIVERLESS.COM
GAUTOMATED.COM
ABCAUTONOMOUS.COM
DRIVERLESS4X4S.COM
DRIVERLESSCITYCAR.COM
SELFDRIVINGCITYCAR.COM
SELFDRIVINGG.COM
iSDCAR.COM
DRIVERLESSMINIS.COM
DDRIVERLESS.COM
BUSDRIVERLESS.COM
DRIVERLESSCOACHES.COM
AUTONOMOUSCOACH.COM
AUTONOMOUSCOACHES.COM
DRIVERLESSHGV.COM
DRIVERLESSBLACKCAB.COM
TAXISDRIVERLESS.COM
AUTOSAUTONOMOUS.COM
AUTONOMOUSYELLOWCAB.COM
AUTONOMOUSROBOTCARS.COM
AUTONOMOUSG.COM
4X4DRIVERLESS.COM
4X4AUTONOMOUS.COM

•••
DriverlessProject.com and some other cool names currently available at low/no reserve.. Check my signature to backorder

Last edited:
•••
Autonomousinsurer.Com

Last edited:
•••
AutomatedMobility .com / AutomatedDriving .org

Automated Driving Game Changer

October 24, 2017
by Glen De Vos, Delphi's chief technology officer

“To radically improve the safety, efficiency, and accessibility of cities worldwide.”

Radically.

I wish I would have thought of that myself – it sounds like me – but I didn’t. That is the mission statement of nuTonomy, an automated driving start-up headquartered in Boston. Today, Delphi announced that it has agreed to acquire them. And I am pumped.

Founded in 2013 by Dr. Karl Iagnemma and Dr. Emilio Frazzoli, nuTonomy is developing a proprietary full-stack AD software solution for the global AMoD market. I know they will bring an incredible depth of knowledge and passion to our team. And I can’t wait.

Building on our history of innovation in active safety and experience in functional safety, the acquisition will strengthen Delphi’s automated driving (AD) portfolio and solutions for both our OEM and commercial customers. Additionally, this enhances our ability to continually raise the bar for software development by embracing diverse teams and approaches.

Read more: https://www.delphi.com/media/blog/automated-driving-game-changer

Last edited:
•••
Delphi acquires self-driving startup NuTonomy for $450 million
Delphi, one of the world’s largest automotive suppliers, is acquiring Boston-based self-driving car startup NuTonomy for an upfront purchase price of $400 million as well as $50 million in earn-outs,
Read more

•••
The Possibilities of Automated Mobility
Imagine an elderly woman being able to order a vehicle via a phone app to pick her up at her door and deliver her to the train station, grocery store or the doctor. Imagine the ability to order a vehicle to avoid a 30-minute walk to the subway station in stifling heat or severe cold.

These possibilities, and many more, could be enabled in the near future by automated driving technology. Automated Mobility on Demand (AMOD) is the movement of people and goods via an on-demand, automated vehicle platform. Last year, Delphi won a Singapore Land Transport Authority bid to provide AMOD in a section of Singapore called One North.

The testing will demonstrate:

• A functioning fleet of fully autonomous vehicles.
  • Cloud-based mobility-on-demand software.
  • Urban, point-to-point, low-speed, autonomous, mobility-on-demand.
The three-year pilot program is slated to transition to operational service by 2022. The Singapore test is just the beginning. The possibilities are expansive including urban and suburban vehicle sharing, autonomous bus or taxi services, logistics and long-distance truck platooning.

Delphi plans other pilots for North America and Europe in the next few years.

Read more: https://www.delphi.com/media/feature-stories/details/the-possibilities-of-automated-mobility

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back