Dynadot

Autonomous & Driverless car domains

NameSilo
Watch

morf13

Top Member
Impact
RE: Autonomous & Driverless car domains

Seems like there's a lot of news lately, as recently as the last few days, of advances in driverless & autonomous cars. There are multiple auto makers getting ready to launch some form of these cars, and of course, Google is working on their project car.

I have a handful of domains related to this news & technology, and I am wondering if anybody else has any? Also, any spike in traffic to your domains, or news of sales???

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This niche will soon explode in terms of sales. Am happy holding a few names ....hmmmm

Last edited:
•••
Have said this times without number. It doesn't have to be EMD like selfdrivingcar for names in this niche to sell. Loads of service related names and brandables will also sell for good price. Very honest and unbiased review there. Even Self-driving (hyphenated) keyword is highly rated in this niche. Am glad to hold something related. You can read namesherpa for more ;

DomainSherpa Review – Aug 7: Vape.io, ScreenSaver.com, SelfDriving.com, FlyPaper.com…

Last edited:
•••
Best advice there from AMMAR

"AMMAR: Yeah. But anyways, if I were them… I like the niche a lot, just like Shane does. And I believe that’s obviously going to be part of our future. But I would try to go out and get brandables related to that space. And you know, I would go out and try to get driven, or autonomous, or…you know, come up with some brandables around that space. And I think those were the ones that are going to have huge value. And then when you back those up with, say you know, “Hey, look I have this whole other portfolio of the exact match that you could use to,” you know, “create kind of feeder sites or whatever information sites.” I think that kind of works as a strategy. But for me, the only one on there that’s really brandable is probably self-driving. And I disagree a little bit with Shane. I would price that a lot higher. I would…"

•••
•••
•••
DriverlessClinic.com
DriverlessDoctor.com

Just like we have the so-called car clinic or car doctor for car repairs/reviews. A driverless company/engineer can use DriverlessClinic or DriverlessDoctor for repair and review services. These are some of the brandable names suitable for the niche. The company won't call itself a Driverlesscar! Example of what these guys are saying... IMO

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Intel Acquisition of Mobileye

Intel and Mobileye announced on March 13 that they have entered into a definitive agreement pursuant to which Intel will acquire Mobileye. Under the terms of the agreement, a subsidiary of Intel will commence a tender offer to acquire all of the issued and outstanding ordinary shares of Mobileye for $63.54 per share in cash, representing a fully-diluted equity value of approximately $15.3 billion and an enterprise value of $14.7 billion.

The acquisition will couple the best-in-class technologies from both companies, including Intel’s high-performance computing and connectivity expertise and Mobileye’s leading computer vision expertise to create automated driving solutions from the cloud through the network to the car.

The combination is expected to accelerate innovation for the automotive industry and position Intel as a leading technology provider in the fast-growing market for highly and fully autonomous vehicles. Intel estimates the vehicle systems, data and services market opportunity to be up to $70 billion by 2030. The transaction extends Intel’s strategy to invest in data-intensive market opportunities that build on the company’s strengths in computing and connectivity from the cloud, through the network, to the device.

AUGUST 8 MEDIA CONFERENCE CALL:

Intel and Mobileye management will hold a media conference call today, August 8, 2017, at 7:00 a.m. PT (10:00 a.m. ET) to discuss the transaction. The call can be accessed at: http://event.on24.com/wcc/r/1477860-1/511F035A6E35A66E8BB2DA4E575A49F9

Read more: http://intelandmobileye.transactionannouncement.com/

•••
Cruise is running an autonomous ride hailing service for employees in SF :xf.smile:

Cruise, the self-driving startup acquired by GM last year, is already operating a complete autonomous ride hailing service in San Francisco for its employees.

The service is called “Cruise Anywhere,” and it allows employees to use a smartphone app to get anywhere they need to go in SF, seven days a week.

Cruise Anywhere is in beta, hence the employee-only restriction, but the company says that some employees are already using it as their primary source of transportation, replacing either personal vehicle ownership, public transit or traditional ride-hailing services completely. In total, Cruise says 10 percent of its SF employees are using the beta, and more are being enrolled each week with a waitlist currently in place.

Read more: https://techcrunch.com/2017/08/08/c...ous-ride-hailing-service-for-employees-in-sf/

Last edited:
•••
Cruise is running an autonomous ride hailing service for employees in SF :xf.smile:

Cruise, the self-driving startup acquired by GM last year, is already operating a complete autonomous ride hailing service in San Francisco for its employees.

The service is called “Cruise Anywhere,” and it allows employees to use a smartphone app to get anywhere they need to go in SF, seven days a week.

Cruise Anywhere is in beta, hence the employee-only restriction, but the company says that some employees are already using it as their primary source of transportation, replacing either personal vehicle ownership, public transit or traditional ride-hailing services completely. In total, Cruise says 10 percent of its SF employees are using the beta, and more are being enrolled each week with a waitlist currently in place.

Read more: https://techcrunch.com/2017/08/08/c...ous-ride-hailing-service-for-employees-in-sf/

AutonomousRide(.)com is wonderful my friend. Hold on to it.

I own FlyingRides(.)com which will take a bit longer lol.

•••

Thank you my friend Elad,
FlyingRides is a very good brandable too, keep it!

•••
•••

Own

SelfdrivenRide.com
DrivelessRide.com
Autonomous-Ride.com
Driverless-Ride.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I have few more
Driverless-driving.com
Driverlessdriven.com

•••
•••
•••
Exclusive: Tesla developing self-driving tech for semi-truck, wants to test in Nevada

Tesla Inc is developing a long-haul, electric semi-truck that can drive itself and move in "platoons" that automatically follow a lead vehicle, and is getting closer to testing a prototype, according to an email discussion of potential road tests between the car company and the Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV), seen by Reuters.

Meanwhile, California officials are meeting with Tesla on Wednesday "to talk about Tesla's efforts with autonomous trucks," state DMV spokeswoman Jessica Gonzalez told Reuters.

The correspondence and meeting show that Tesla is putting self-driving technology into the electric truck it has said it plans to unveil in September, and is advancing toward real-life tests, potentially moving it forward in a highly competitive area of commercial transport also being pursued by Uber Technologies Inc [UBER.UL] and Alphabet Inc's Waymo.

Read more: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-tesla-truck-autonomous-idUSKBN1AP2GD

•••
•••
Self-Driving .Technology

Self-Driving Technology

Explore the road to driverless mobility through ride-and-drive experiences at the Self-Driving Technology Marketplace.

Test drive a variety of technologies that support the future of self-driving cars, including parking assist, collision avoidance, emergency braking and much more.

LAS VEGAS, NV
JANUARY 9-12, 2018

Read more: http://www.ces.tech/Show-Floor/Marketplaces/Self-Driving-Technology.aspx

•••

Our fully autonomous truck is the first in the world to be tested in operations deep underground in the Kristineberg Mine. The self-driving truck is part of a development project aimed at improving the transport flow and safety in the mine. The truck will cover a distance of 7 kilometres, reaching 1,320 metres underground in the narrow mine tunnels.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back