IT.COM

Autonomous & Driverless car domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

morf13

Top Member
Impact
RE: Autonomous & Driverless car domains

Seems like there's a lot of news lately, as recently as the last few days, of advances in driverless & autonomous cars. There are multiple auto makers getting ready to launch some form of these cars, and of course, Google is working on their project car.

I have a handful of domains related to this news & technology, and I am wondering if anybody else has any? Also, any spike in traffic to your domains, or news of sales???

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You mean you selling all these for cheap or keeping for end users? I don't get

Sorry for misunderstanding.

Those im keeping for endusers ofcourse.

If someone wants the list i sell for cheap its all the rest, you can PM me. I dont want to spam here.

•••
My key for big money AutonomousCarsParts.com:xf.wink:

•••
•••
AutoAutonomy

A u t o A u t o n o m y . c o m

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
CabAutonomy.com
BusAutonomy.com
BusesAutonomy.com

•••
•••
AutonomousAuto

Great catch, great name. After seeing what selfdrivingauto sold for recently you're headed for a decent payday with this name. Congrats!

•••
Great catch, great name. After seeing what selfdrivingauto sold for recently you're headed for a decent payday with this name. Congrats!

Thank you for your comment!
I believe that 2018 will bring many Great Sales to all of us.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Just got two:

SelfDrivingCars.co
And
SmartCarr.com

•••
Who's in for a VIPSelfDrivingCar

•••
Must read!

50 Mind-Blowing Implications Of Self-Driving Vehicles /
What to expect from the next 3–20 years of autonomous vehicles.

As Uber rolls out its first self-driving taxis in Pittsburgh, Tesla and Mercedes roll out limited self-driving capabilities and cities around the world negotiate with companies who want to bring self-driving cars and trucks to their cities, I thought it might be interesting to think through the implications of a fully implemented self-driving transportation network.

Depending on who you listen to, a driverless world could happen as soon as 3 years or as far out as 20 or 30 years or more. It’s exciting and scary!

As I’ve learned more, it’s become clear to me that the driverless future will have huge impacts on our daily lives, our economy and, maybe even to the power and wealth structures of the world.

Below are my thoughts about what a driverless future will be like.

What could happen when cars and trucks drive themselves?
  1. People won’t own their own cars. Transport will delivered as a service from companies who own fleets of self-driving vehicles. There are so many technical, economic, safety advantages to the transportation-as-a-service that this change may come much faster than most people expect
Read more: https://pionic.org/50-mind-blowing-implications-of-self-driving-vehicles

•••
•••
•••
•••
DriverlessBuses

Driverless buses will enter into service tomorrow in Tallinn

On Saturday 29 July at 12.30, Easymile driverless buses will start operating routes in the centre of Tallinn. The shuttles are being introduced as part of the Estonian Presidency of the Council of the EU, which considers the development of technology and its impact on society a priority area.

The shuttles will be in service from Monday to Saturday, from 8.30 to 17.30 (on Saturday 29 July, the buses will be in service from 12.30 to 15.30) on the route between Mere Avenue (Mere puiestee) and the Tallinn Creative Hub (Kultuurikatel), the shuttles are free of charge for everyone. Two buses are in service at a time, they move together and each bus has an eight passenger capacity.

A presenter will be present in both buses to explain the driverless technology to passengers. The presenter is compulsory according to the traffic code. All of the conventional rules of public transport apply in the shuttles and therefore, food and drinks are not allowed on board.

Read more: https://www.eu2017.ee/news/press-releases/driverless-busses-enter-service-tomorrow

•••
Self-DrivingShuttle(s)

Will we see self-driving shuttle buses before self-driving cars?
Navya's Arma bus could serve as a stepping stone to autonomous transport

Driverless subway trains and monorails are taken for granted these days, but when they first debuted, they faced serious questions about the safety of the concept. Can an automated subway train full of passengers really make decisions with the same reliability as a conductor?

This question has already been answered, but the next form of public transport that could go autonomous is the shuttle bus -- that's the baby step toward autonomous cars we may see before fully autonomous cars become commonplace, a reality that is either years or decades away, depending on whom you talk to.

This week, French autonomous vehicle manufacturer Navya announced plans to build its autonomous Arma bus in the U.S., at a new Saline, Michigan, plant that is expected to produce 150 autonomous buses by 2018. The Arma is a battery-powered shuttle bus with a 15-passenger capacity and a top speed of 28 mph. The bus uses several sensors to scan and create a 3-D map of its environment, and it features advanced pedestrian detection technology in addition to the ability to read traffic signs.

Read more: http://autoweek.com/article/autonom...shuttle-buses-self-driving-cars#ixzz4oaYagG30

•••
SelfDrivingTractor(s)

After trying to build self-driving tractors for more than 20 years, John Deere has learned a hard truth about autonomy

When building its first autonomous navigation system in the 1990s, John Deere just wanted to build a tractor that could drive down a field and make a turn on its own. But after more than 20 years, the company has found that approach was entirely insufficient—in order to drive the tractor, you need to replicate the farmer.

“We have to have the ability to sense everything the human would inside of the system related to the quality of the job,” said Dan Leibfried, director of embedded solutions at John Deere’s Intelligent Solutions Group. “Whether it be preparing the soil, planting the seed, protecting the crop, or harvesting it.”

That’s to say, in order to build a fully autonomous tractor, there are no shortcuts. While a blend of GPS and other location tracking sensors, image sensors, and telematics assist John Deere vehicles to navigate fields today, the company still can’t truly replicate everything a human would see and feel sitting in the tractor cab. The company’s latest commercially-available machine with autonomous features, the S700 combine (a vehicle which harvests grain), can automatically adjust its harvesting equipment based on the condition of the crop it sees—but still gives the farmer sitting in the tractor a camera on the process to make sure it’s happening correctly. Right now all of John Deere’s tractors still require a human to sit inside—a sign that autonomy is a long road even in controlled environments.

Read more: https://qz.com/1042343/after-trying...eere-has-learned-a-hard-truth-about-autonomy/

•••
DriverlessBoard.com
SelfdrivingHero.com

•••
A mysterious driverless minivan was spotted driving around the DC area

Do you know who or what was behind a driverless Ford Transit van that was seen around Arlington, Virginia on Thursday?

The vehicle was spotted with no human beings in either the driver's seat or the passenger seat.ARLnow.com has video of it

The Ford Transit van also doesn't appear to have any lidar sensors mounted on its roof. Lidar is a 3D sensing technology that big tech companies like Google and Apple believe is key to autonomous vehicles.

Virginia's state government has aggressively courted self-driving vehicle companies and researchers. There are "no laws preventing autonomous testing on roadways, or a special permitting process, that doesn't exist," Virginia Department of Transportation spokesperson Marshall Herman told Business Insider. "There are very few regulations in Virginia for that."

However, the roads that the car were spotted on were not controlled by VDOT.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/driverless-minivan-spotted-dc-area-video-2017-8

•••
BMW confirms fully autonomous iNext for 2021

BMW has teamed up with Intel and Mobileye to introduce its first fully self-driving car in 2021 under its i sub-brand; level 3.5 autonomy is targeted.
BMW has confirmed that its fully autonomous iNext will be produced for 2021, with lightweight construction and an all-electric range of over 311 miles.

The brand originally announced last year that it had joined the race to produce fully autonomous cars and has teamed up with tech firms Intel and Mobileye in a bid to offer its first fully self-driving car in 2021. BMW now claims that level 3.5 autonomy will be possible from the car.

Although not one of the official five levels of autonomy, level 3.5 will bridge the gap between 3 and 4; the former allows part-time fully autonomous driving, but requires human intervention in certain circumstances, while level 4 allows completely human-free driving altogether.

The announcement of another i-branded model, called iNext, was made early in 2017. BMW has now said this model will be introduced in 2021 using Intel and Mobileye know-how to develop the artificial intelligence required for it to drive itself.

Read more: https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/bmw-confirms-fully-autonomous-inext-2021

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back