IT.COM

Autonomous & Driverless car domains

NameSilo
Watch

morf13

Top Member
Impact
RE: Autonomous & Driverless car domains

Seems like there's a lot of news lately, as recently as the last few days, of advances in driverless & autonomous cars. There are multiple auto makers getting ready to launch some form of these cars, and of course, Google is working on their project car.

I have a handful of domains related to this news & technology, and I am wondering if anybody else has any? Also, any spike in traffic to your domains, or news of sales???

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
ummm has anyone even bothered to google SDC? anyone see the top of the page the Google Ad? :xf.wink::xf.rolleyes::woot:lol not going to post the link. but very funny! who knew that SDC as a term could "swing" to different uses. :xf.grin:

that being said I did get USASDC.com

Last edited:
•••
Las Vegas launches the first electric autonomous shuttle on U.S. public roads

Las Vegas, transportation beat reporters can’t quit you; CES was like a car extravaganza, and now you’re launching a self-driving, fully electric shuttle on public streets. The shuttles are the result of a partnership between shuttle-maker Navya, fleet logistics provider Keolis and the city of Las Vegas, and began picking up members of the public today, riding a regular route along iconic Fremont Street between Las Vegas Boulevard and Eighth Street — right in the thick of regular traffic.

The route will run between January 11 and 20, and will use Navya’s ARMA shuttle, which previously underwent testing in the U.S. at the University of Michigan’s MCity autonomous testing facility, and which has been deployed in France since 2015. The test is part of Las Vegas’ broader efforts to create a designated area in the city’s urban center for testing autonomous and connected cars. Vegas has also invested significantly in connected infrastructure, including connecting traffic lights throughout the downtown area.

Read more: https://techcrunch.com/2017/01/11/l...ctric-autonomous-shuttle-on-u-s-public-roads/

Last edited:
•••
These 19 companies are racing to build self-driving cars in the next 5 years

There's no question that self-driving cars are coming — the real debate at this point is who will get there first.

We rounded up a whopping 20 companies — from traditional automakers to Silicon Valley start-ups — who are working to build a self-driving car by 2021. Naturally, when we will see a fully driverless car hinges just as much on the regulatory environment as advancements in self-driving tech.

But companies are plowing ahead with getting their self-driving cars ready by as early as 2021. Scroll down to see all the players in the self-driving car space:

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/comp...driving-cars-in-both-pittsburgh-and-arizona-2

•••
•••
Looking into developing

Autonomous.Technology

Please, any suggestions/ thoughts?

Thanks

•••
AutonomousCabin(s)

Panasonic envisions autonomous cars with bubble-like cabins

Panasonic showed its concept car of the future at its CES 2017 press event. Since the cars will be autonomous, they won’t need to look or function like today’s vehicles. Instead, Panasonic believes the future car will be like a spacious cabin, where passengers sit inside a round bubble.

The idea is not so different from Google’s prototype for a self-driving car. You no longer need to have the driver facing the front all of the time, holding a steering wheel and operating a brake pedal and gas pedal. Now you can regain a lot of space in the car, purely for comfort or adding more passengers.

One of the cool parts of the vision is that the car’s windows will have augmented reality capability, so that you can see screens and other images on the glass. There’s a 4K tablet screen in the middle of the cabin.

Read more: http://venturebeat.com/2017/01/14/panasonic-envisions-autonomous-cars-with-bubble-like-cabins/

•••
•••
Automation.ai sold for $10,000 on Sedo (NOT MY SALE)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Autonomous.Shop is $300 yearly renewal. I'm glad I've got
AutonomousSHOP (.com) just $7 renewals.

I've got Automated .Shop with $39 yearly renewal, while Automated .Store has a Premium $27500 renewal.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••

This niche should really start to gain momentum this year. People seem to be intrigued by, and rather accepting of, selfdriving-vehicles in the various test cities around the world.

To thin the herd some are listed here on NP thread in my sig.

•••
•••
RoboRide

SelfDrivingCabs

SelfDrivingSemi

All dotcom.

•••
•••
•••
Autonomous. Delivery - AutonomousDeliveryBot(s)

Mercedes-Benz Vans to help trial autonomous delivery robots

Mercedes-Benz Vans has confirmed it will participate in a number of pilot projects in Europe this year to test the use ground-based, last-mile autonomous delivery robots with robot developer Starship Technologies.

The OEM has been working with UK-based Starship Technologies since mid-2016 and together they introduced the idea of using a van in conjunction with autonomous delivery robots in September last year, using a Sprinter as a prototype mobile loading and transport hub for eight units.

Mercedes-Benz Vans has since become the lead investor in a €16.5m ($17.6m) financing round by Starship Technologies.

“The robot can only travel short distances under its own power and until now has had to return to the warehouse to be reloaded after each delivery,” explained Volker Mornhinweg, head of Mercedes-Benz Vans. “The introduction of the van as a mobile hub widens the operational radius of the robots significantly, while also rendering superfluous the cost-intensive construction and operation of decentralised warehouses.

Read more: http://automotivelogistics.media/news/mercedes-benz-vans-take-part-autonomous-delivery-robot-trials

•••
Has anyone received offers lately?

•••
I do not have a domain directly related but lately I have had some technical firms contacting me to see if I can help them develop the technology because of my website uavbase.com
In Ontario, Canada they are really pushing the technology. Not a bad idea to have a few autonomous vehicle domains in your portfolio. I will have to brainstorm.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back