Dynadot

Authcodes at Epik

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

topdom

Top Member
Impact
Epik is a great registrar no doubt.
You can move domains out of Epik by using authcode. I did it once.
I never transferred a domain at Epik outside except in case of sales.
You can't see authcode of a domain in the first 60 days (this is my impression, because I can't locate it).
I sold a domain and need its authcode. It won't work, maybe, because 60 days is not over, but I need to submit it anyway. So do I need to contact Epik everytime I need the authcode.
If you know how to do it please tell us.
Epik chat is not working for me. I may have used it a lot, and they may have decided to ban me.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can't see authcode of a domain in the first 60 days (this is my impression, because I can't locate it).
I sold a domain and need its authcode. It won't work, maybe, because 60 days is not over, but I need to submit it anyway. So do I need to contact Epik everytime I need the authcode.
Epik chat is not working for me. I may have used it a lot, and they may have decided to ban me.

I believe @Rob Monster can get the 60 day waived

•••
any other registrar shows auth code within 60days of registration ?

•••
any other registrar shows auth code within 60days of registration ?

We'll remove that restriction.

If you own the domain, you should be able to still see the domain. Some services use auth codes as a domain ownership validation token.

In the meantime, PM me if you are not getting some specific attention.

As for banning someone from chat, pretty much the only way that happens is if you solicit one of the staff for sexual favors.... Otherwise I don't know of a case where we banned a chat user recently.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back