IT.COM

Augmented Reality (AR) domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Last night I ignored the urge to register SpaceShipThree.com , and today the .com .net .org and .whatnot is all taken.

Today I decided to redeem myself and find another good dn investment. After a bit of investigation I discovered the huge potential of Augmented Reality: Google Trends: augmented reality . The estimated AR market size in 2014 is $732,000,000 , especially in AR marketing.

I think adverts and billboards shown as augmented reality on mobiles will become simply huge, and so I decided to get a piece of the pie, all new .com registrations:

ar+
advert
adverts
billboard
billboards
registrar

There are still a lot of possibilities available, so I thought I'd share this so you can also get a piece of the action :santa:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ARPayments / PaymentsAR / ARShoppingCenter / ImmersiveShopping

ODG, Mastercard, and Qualcomm show off augmented reality shopping

Augmented reality may be a big part of the future of shopping. Mastercard, Osterhout Design Group, and Qualcomm have created a prototype retail experience that incorporates augmented reality glasses, iris authentication, and seamless mobile payments.

The exhibit is meant to get companies and consumers excited about the potential of AR to reshape the way we shop.

The tech showcase will be displayed with Saks Fifth Avenue clothing at the Money2020 event in Las Vegas from October 23 to 25. The exhibit is meant to show off the full shopping experience, from browsing inventory to making secure payments.

Read more: https://venturebeat.com/2017/10/23/odg-mastercard-and-qualcomm-show-off-augmented-reality-shopping/

•••
Just added:

AR Multiplayer (.com)

Sold this domain previously for $100 which I kind of regretted at the time so it's nice to have it back in my portfolio :xf.grin:

•••
•••
•••
ARHeadset dot com sold for $1705 at flippa minutes ago.
The auction was at $865 with only few seconds left, after few more hours of bidding it ended at $1705.

•••
The auction was at $865 with only few seconds left, after few more hours of bidding it ended at $1705.
How much would be the arheadsets.com worth?

•••

Got ARhmd.. Taking offers: -)

•••
•••
•••
AR // Freedom
AR // Jump
AR // Elements
AR // Contacts
AR // Names

All in king. I especially like arcontacts, though we’re likely more than a few years away until such contact lenses become a thing.

•••
89066_efa7ac7c172f232d2e933ada022ddd37.png

AR hub,house,home,helmet,Hologram,Hud,Hardware,Headphones,Healthcare.​

•••
Why Lenovo's 'Star Wars: Jedi Challenge' Is The $200 Device That Will Define AR

Disney/Lenovo’s Star Wars: Jedi Challenge is going to be the hit of the Christmas season. You heard it here first. Love Star Wars? Looking forward to the movie? You have to have this. Interested in AR and VR? You have to have this. Like games? You have to have this. This plastic-y $200 product into which you jam your smartphone is going to define augmented reality head-mounted displays for the consumer. It is both a harbinger of things to come and a box of good clean fun with a brand everyone loves.

Read more: https://www.forbes.com/sites/charli...-wars-jedi-challenge-defines-ar/#575895331e15

•••
Why Lenovo's 'Star Wars: Jedi Challenge' Is The $200 Device That Will Define AR

Disney/Lenovo’s Star Wars: Jedi Challenge is going to be the hit of the Christmas season. You heard it here first. Love Star Wars? Looking forward to the movie? You have to have this. Interested in AR and VR? You have to have this. Like games? You have to have this. This plastic-y $200 product into which you jam your smartphone is going to define augmented reality head-mounted displays for the consumer. It is both a harbinger of things to come and a box of good clean fun with a brand everyone loves.

Read more: https://www.forbes.com/sites/charli...-wars-jedi-challenge-defines-ar/#575895331e15

Good for Holo names if the first big AR hit includes 'HoloChess'.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I got AR360.tours few days ago. What you guys think of it? :lookaround:

•••
I got AR360.tours few days ago. What you guys think of it? :lookaround:
I think that with any new gtld it's gonna take a lot of branding, if do wish to go down that road it is as good as any I guess, good luc

•••
VirtueAR.com
VirtualAugmentedDevice.com

•••
If your AR domain fails as an Augmented Reality domain.... don't give up ! It may have some value as a geo for ARkansas :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

•••
just reg'ed: AR/Anatomy in king a copule days ago

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back