IT.COM

Augmented Reality (AR) domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Last night I ignored the urge to register SpaceShipThree.com , and today the .com .net .org and .whatnot is all taken.

Today I decided to redeem myself and find another good dn investment. After a bit of investigation I discovered the huge potential of Augmented Reality: Google Trends: augmented reality . The estimated AR market size in 2014 is $732,000,000 , especially in AR marketing.

I think adverts and billboards shown as augmented reality on mobiles will become simply huge, and so I decided to get a piece of the pie, all new .com registrations:

ar+
advert
adverts
billboard
billboards
registrar

There are still a lot of possibilities available, so I thought I'd share this so you can also get a piece of the action :santa:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Have a single domain that was not even purchased with the knowledge of what it stood for LOL, just liked the repeating number. AR can also stand for US State Arkansas
A/R/9/9 in dot com (LLNN)
Received a few inquiries and have lowball offers $150-$300 and my BIN is $1588 (self lander, not direct purchase)

My inclination is to hold out, and am seeking opinions what price others would put for BIN or at what price you would accept and what marketplaces might be best for this niche. Thanks for input!

(Please forgive my initial wrong thread posting)

•••
AR/Stylist
Turkey/AR

both in king

•••
AugmentedReality.buzz

In special at names.com

•••
Hello Friends,

Whats Your ideas/opinion on GEO + AR and AR + Geo Names?
GEO - > City/Country..

Who All owns this type(You can showcase) and is it good to buy few?

•••
Have a single domain that was not even purchased with the knowledge of what it stood for LOL, just liked the repeating number. AR can also stand for US State Arkansas
A/R/9/9 in dot com (LLNN)
Received a few inquiries and have lowball offers $150-$300 and my BIN is $1588 (self lander, not direct purchase)

My inclination is to hold out, and am seeking opinions what price others would put for BIN or at what price you would accept and what marketplaces might be best for this niche. Thanks for input!

(Please forgive my initial wrong thread posting)
I think your Bin is about right, you can hold out for more and maybe never get a buyer? The 99 is a good addition and does add some value, seems the Chinese folk are the main buyers for LLNN's The question is whether they care about Ar yet?

•••
Hello Friends,

GEO - > City/Country..

I own indiaAR and had some mid xxx offers.

•••
•••
Hello Friends,

GEO - > City/Country..

Sounds not wrong as long as you target popular cities/countries

•••
<<<ToolsAR.com>>>

Facebook Opens Up AR Tools To Developers

At the recent F8 conference, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg talked a big game about augmented reality — and while Facebook might be catching up in this space, its new strategy of open developer tools could see it become a leader. The tools are available starting tomorrow.

Some big ideas were talked about, and the one grabbing everyone's attention is the far-off reality of lightweight glasses displaying new information on the real world. This could be informative 2D displays for when you're exploring a new city, or it could just be you in front of a blank wall, watching TV.

Read more at https://www.lifehacker.com.au/2017/04/facebook-opens-up-ar-tools-to-developers/#Y6JeAswTUweCPEks.99

•••
•••
•••
Latest addition to the portfolio. Started negotiations back in February. Happy to own it.

dNwgB3I.jpg

DGolc8u.jpg

Last edited:
•••
^That is a great one. Such a wide range of possibilities for it, anything from actual augmented reality guide to an authority website about AR.

•••
•••
Escrow just closed on keyword+AR - $2500, not my ideal price but still a fantastic ROI, 27,677.78% to be precise :). I'll publish the name at a later date.

I have a dev project on the go and needs must.

•••
Escrow just closed on keyword+AR - $2500, not my ideal price but still a fantastic ROI, 27,677.78% to be precise :). I'll publish the name at a later date.

Congrats my friend,
Great ROI, well done!

•••

Congrats mate! Nice ROI!

•••
•••
livear.com 2.500 USD sedo sale not mine:xf.wink:

•••
livear.com 2.500 USD sedo sale not mine:xf.wink:

Mine. :)

Circled back to both parties who tabled offers, one was non responsive, asked the other for their very best and the rest is history. Was Sedo Escrow and not a marketplace sale.

Last edited:
•••
Enterprise AR + wearable tech: the next big thing
While much of the hype around augmented reality (AR) and wearable devices is focused on consumer technology, a new report predicts that enterprise AR applications will also drive big growth for those technologies over the next five years. Retail, manufacturing, logistics, and healthcare are some of the most dynamic markets for enterprise AR and wearables.

•••
•••
How about AR/Wristband? Worth to keep?

•••
AdvertisingAR / ARExperiences

AOL Launches RYOT Lab for Branded AR and VR Content, Debuts Sports Illustrated AR Experience (EXCLUSIVE)

AOL’s RYOT subsidiary officially unveiled a new group dedicated to branded augmented and virtual reality experiences Tuesday, which aims to push the envelope with technologies that reach as many people as possible. One of the first projects is an augmented reality experience for Time Inc., which lets pages of the this week’s issue of Sports Illustrated come to life.

Come Wednesday, readers of Sports Illustrated will be able to open the Life VR app and point it at specially marked pages of the magazine to unlock augmented reality content. “It will be able to bring that image to life,” said RYOT co-founder and CEO Bryn Mooser.

However, the app won’t use a printed QR code to simply open a web page with additional content, but instead use image recognition and Snapchat-like AR to enhance the experience. “It’s almost like the image is the QR code,” he said.

Read more: http://variety.com/2017/digital/news/ryot-labs-ar-vr-sports-illustrated-1202405316/

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back