Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Auction Threads

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
17,949
What's the position of mods/NP on people that continue to bid on multi-name auctions without typing the full name?

For example:

DigitalPhotography.TV
PushUpBras.com
Other names...

After a number of bids you'll see...

Someone bid:
DP $5

Or :
PushUp $6

It annoys me no end and makes it difficult to follow what's going on because a search for the term doesn't show up - so I may THINK I've won the auction but someone else bid with a shortcut.

It's a tactic and I hate it. I know one I'm not the only one. But what to do? Can I report it?

Thx
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
or how about this one...

I had a few of the same names in different extensions.

PushUpBras.net
PushUpBras.info

then in comes some knucklehead who bids the same crazy a$$ way.

PushUp - 6

WTF???

Its enough to make you wanna pm someone with something, not so nice :)
 
0
•••
...
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Bids should be valid only if spelled out correctly, and completely (in order to avoid any confusion), IMHO. :gl:

Regards,
Jeff B-)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back