Dynadot

[Ask]buying on tdnam

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I don't if it must be post here or somewhere else, but since I'm newbie than I post it here :)

I want to ask anyone, how to check my purchase from tdnam?
How long I have to wait until the domain I bought will be mine?
24hours?48?how long?

Sorry, I'm just a newbie and this is my first purchase on tdnam and I still don't understand procedures

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
the newb leading the newb here, but for my latest purchase i had to wait 3 days....
:zzz:

•••
thanks for the reply, so we just have to wait until we get confirmation from them?

•••
mytshans said:
I don't if it must be post here or somewhere else, but since I'm newbie than I post it here :)

I want to ask anyone, how to check my purchase from tdnam?
How long I have to wait until the domain I bought will be mine?
24hours?48?how long?

Sorry, I'm just a newbie and this is my first purchase on tdnam and I still don't understand procedures

Thanks
- Login to your TDNAM account.
- Go to "Won" from the menu "My Bidding List"
- You will find each domain you won listed like this:

mydomain.com
Date Won: 00/00/0000 12:00:00 AM
Yours On: 00/00/0000 12:00:00 AM < This date is what you looking for.

I hope this will help.

•••
actually I'm not bidding, just buying and I don't know where do I can find my purchase domain.

•••
mytshans said:
actually I'm not bidding, just buying and I don't know where do I can find my purchase domain.

Please follow my post and you will find answers for both of your questions :)

•••
Thanks, I've found it. my others question is how to set my DNS to point my hosting account(not in godaddy)?When I can do that?

•••
mytshans said:
Thanks, I've found it. my others question is how to set my DNS to point my hosting account(not in godaddy)?When I can do that?
When: Once you have the domain in your GoDaddy account.

How:
- Login to your GoDaddy account (not TDNAM)
- Go to " Manage Domains" from "My Products" menu.
- Choose the domain and click "Nameservers"

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Good Luck :tu:

•••
OK, I'll try later because I think the domain is not transfer to my account yet. maybe I have to wait few hours or few days.

Is it normal to wait it 24hours or more?

Thanks

•••
mytshans said:
OK, I'll try later because I think the domain is not transfer to my account yet. maybe I have to wait few hours or few days.

Is it normal to wait it 24hours or more?

Thanks
If it's new registration, you will have it in your account right away.

If it's TDNAM domain, read my post #4

•••
Sorry if I ask a lot, I buy from tdnam listing, it's not a new domain. I checked it on my won and I found it, but when i check on my GoDaddy account, manage domain forwarding( I didn't found "domain manager" only phrase), but it said that I don't have domain yet. or i have to check on somewhere else?

•••
mytshans said:
Sorry if I ask a lot, I buy from tdnam listing, it's not a new domain. I checked it on my won and I found it, but when i check on my GoDaddy account, manage domain forwarding( I didn't found "domain manager" only phrase), but it said that I don't have domain yet. or i have to check on somewhere else?
You don't read my posts.. Do you? :)

Please read post #8

EG.domains said:
- Go to "Manage Domains" from "My Products" menu.

•••
sorry, I did it :)
I have login to www.godaddy.com, I click on my account and it redirect me to mya.godaddy.com. I see on leftside bar, I clck on "My Products" but i can't find "Manage Domain", just "Domain Monitoring/Backordering", "Domain Name Aftermarket", and "Free Product List". Where is my false ??? :)

•••
mytshans said:
sorry, I did it :)
I have login to www.godaddy.com, I click on my account and it redirect me to mya.godaddy.com. I see on leftside bar, I clck on "My Products" but i can't find "Manage Domain", just "Domain Monitoring/Backordering", "Domain Name Aftermarket", and "Free Product List". Where is my false ??? :)
I think that mean, you don't have any domains with Godaddy yet. right?

Once you will have at least 1 domain .. "Manage Domain" will show up in your account.

•••
that's what I mean, I thought they don't transfer the domain yet to my account (I won it), and I ask if is it normal to waiting for 24hours or more for the procedure, I have already paid it too .... :)

Last edited:
•••
GoDaddy had replied my ticket, they said that my purchased domain will be mine on 2/4/2008 if the registrant not redeem it. Does it means I may be not have the domain?

what closeout domain actually means?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back