Dynadot

.asia domain name showcase ( Mention the .asia domain names you have got )

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I think I will start for .asia domain name show case where you could put the .asian domain names you have got.

I got

smallbusinesses .asia
mentaldisorder .asia
mentaldisorders .asia (390 searches per day)
bipolardisorder .asia (2660 searches per day)
personalitydisorder .asia ( about 350 searches per day)
personalitydisorders .asia (560 searches per day)
myweblog .asia (for providing free weblogs)
myjournal .asia (for providing free weblogs)

I got a few mental health domain names. I belive asia population is more than half of the world's population and there are millions of mental health patients.

Just got more .asia domains.
=====================

companydirectory .asia (This one is my favorite so far, more than smallbusinesses .asia, about 350 searches per day)
pagan .asia (about 750 searches per day)
HomePlan .asia
orientalrestaurant .asia
onlineroulette .asia (onlineroulette.co.uk sold for xx,xxx very recently)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Portuguese is the official language in Timor-Leste (East Timor ) and Macau. It's spoken by about 330 a thousand people in Asia.

Spanish is spoken in Philippines.... It's spoken by about 150 a thousand people in Asia.

•••
Levis.Asia

This is very encouraging news on the .Asia front!

"Welcome to Levis Asia Pacific"

http://www.levis.asia/

:wave:

•••
I just got rolls.asia.

Winning bid $0 so guess can't argue with that.

•••
•••
CarolinaGuy said:

Wow! That is fantastic news for dotasia imho!

Levis is a huge company with a massive profile. The fact that they deemed it worthy to develop their .asia brand site (rather than brand protect or redirect) is just awesome for the extension. Bodes extremely well for the future. It will be really interesting to see just what does happen in the future. I have a feeling some people will be eating humble pie - be it the noobish .asia fanboys or some of the more experienced naysayers that have dissed .asia from day one. Could go either way imo.

Its actually a pretty awesome site too. Sweet flash graphics :snaphappy:

Also interesting to see their Store Locations map for their interpretation of what 'Asia' represents.

•••
•••
i have got yuwie.asia

Can anyone tell how is this one? :)

•••
CarolinaGuy said:

It is indeed good news for .asia domains.

They don't bother developing .eu version.

Check it out

www.levis.eu redirected to .com version. I think they take .asia domain for seriously as .asia extension itself can be useful for SEO.

netfleet said:
I just got rolls.asia.

Winning bid $0 so guess can't argue with that.

It is nice domain.

Last edited:
•••
Toyota.Asia

Interesting also to see Toyota.Asia currently under construction. This page doesn't redirect and a quick whois search shows "Toyota Motors Corporation" as the owner of the domain just registered on May 02.

http://www.toyota.asia/

Does someone want to take the initiative to create a new thread dedicated to new .Asia websites by the likes of Levis, Toyota and other top companies?

•••
I have just won

Streaming ,asia

Streaming.pro sold for $18000 and I think .asia is better than .pro.

Anyone interested, PM me.

•••
james2002 said:
I have just won

Streaming ,asia

Superb name! Any naysayers??? :gn:

•••
CarolinaGuy said:
Superb name! Any naysayers??? :gn:

Not naysayer, but the story of Streaming.pro is very complex. After the purchase it was dropped. Well, very long off topic story. Search for it on np if you want.

nice name this one.

•••
Alex said:
Not naysayer, but the story of Streaming.pro is very complex. After the purchase it was dropped. Well, very long off topic story. Search for it on np if you want.

nice name this one.

I could not find the story you said. All threads said streaming.pro and stream.pro sold for xx,xxx.

•••
scriptfordali said:
Wow! That is fantastic news for dotasia imho!

Levis is a huge company with a massive profile. The fact that they deemed it worthy to develop their .asia brand site (rather than brand protect or redirect) is just awesome for the extension. Bodes extremely well for the future. It will be really interesting to see just what does happen in the future. I have a feeling some people will be eating humble pie - be it the noobish .asia fanboys or some of the more experienced naysayers that have dissed .asia from day one. Could go either way imo.

Its actually a pretty awesome site too. Sweet flash graphics :snaphappy:

Also interesting to see their Store Locations map for their interpretation of what 'Asia' represents.

Simply check various .asia domain name whois results and you will find that smart investors are buying up .asia names. Remember Pets.com??? Well Webmagic, Inc has been snagging various generic .asia names. I know that they recently won snowboarder.asia for $5,300.00 as I have the plural version of it. They also won ace.asia which they paid over $20,000.00 for. I'm sure they have many more. Will they develop them for the Asian market or redirect them to their .com site? Who knows, but the fact that they are investing in .asia tells me that they see value in the extension.

•••
james2002 said:
I have just won

Streaming ,asia

Nice one, James...

•••
Streaming,asia.....nice!!!

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Just got Postal.asia what do you all think?

•••
henrysim said:
Just got Postal.asia what do you all think?

not bad, post.asia would have been alot better though ;)

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
slapman said:
i just picked up VOYUER.asia for $10
its a nice mis-spell i think
In .com this might work but I don't think there will be a lot of type-in in .asia :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back