NameSilo

Articles Scripts

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
article dashboard is free script and you can customize it as you want it to be why buy these so-called script when you can do it yourself and with much control as you want?

•••
Your didnt answer my point, Earning Via Directory Scripts is common, but have anyone got experience with it and earned any amount or these are only SCAMS

•••
article dashboard is an article script
phpld is a directory script

dvduval can best answer this since he owns phpld

of course you can earn either from impression or cpa or even on direct advertising

you just need the right audience. you can see most of my affiliate program that pays on the affiliate talk forum

hamonpari said:
Your didnt answer my point, Earning Via Directory Scripts is common, but have anyone got experience with it and earned any amount or these are only SCAMS

•••
I wanted to point out that phpLD is not only a link directory script.
As of version 3.3 released in January, it is possible for the admin or a user to add articles and comments. phpLD can serve as a link directory, article script, or both combined.

•••
there you go OP, straight from the horse's mouth
perfect answer
i will choose phpld if I were you since article dashboard script showed some loopholes where a hacker can mess up the server (personal experience with it)

dvduval said:
I wanted to point out that phpLD is not only a link directory script.
As of version 3.3 released in January, it is possible for the admin or a user to add articles and comments. phpLD can serve as a link directory, article script, or both combined.

•••
is PhpLD support adsense same as articleliveNX do,
Now I am going with PhpLD

Adsense Article Sharing Site will work better as compared to Non Adsense Sharing Article Site. Such as users can write articles and put their own adsense code which will work fine.

•••
also check articlefriendly.com
many people used their service.

•••
People submit new content to such sites, google love new content and rank new pages and new sites high up in search results.

So, pages from articles directories show up high in search results, and thus get lot of traffic and from this traffic, they earn lot of money.

•••
•••
Thanks weblord for recommending phpLD, and thanks hamonparri for choosing phpLD. I hope you have a good experience with us.

•••
I love phpLD and ArticleDashboard both excellent
choices
Plus u can get a Script for ArticleDashBoard
from
http://www.bjc-computer-services.com/downloads/
that provides the following
AutoFeed of Articles/Categories from Major Article Submission service iSNARE.com
(avail in free download version)
Auto Emailing of selected articles to blogs (WP/Blogger)
(only avail in Registered version)

•••
hamonpari said:
is PhpLD support adsense same as articleliveNX do
Article Live NX is an excellent article script, one of the best on the market. I has functions such as user levels, user Adsense inclusion, DB back up, iSnare & Article Marketer setup, podcast, Statistics, a couple dozen built in templates and template editor.

I have 20 or so sites running it and am quite happy with it. By far the biggest issue with the product is that you can NOT sell the license with the site. If you do sell the new site owner will have to purchase a license for the site. If your in the business of developing and selling sites, this is not the script for you.

As for making money with article sites, you have to do like weblord says and find an audience, promote it and maintain the content.

•••
•••
that's the very first article script that I've installed on my account but after a week it was hack and someone even managed to upload a backdoor script on my dedicated server it's very un secure.

If i were you i will go for phpld it's very good on the security issues.

hamonpari said:
Well, I have choosen ArticlesDir, for my site Www.ArticlesDesktop.Com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back