Domain Empire

news .ART Domains Unite ENS and DNS!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Spacemo

Established Member
Impact
👋Hello everyone!

I would like to share this brief article with you for your information.

It's important to note that what we are witnessing now is just the beginning of the adaptation of domain names from WEB2 to WEB3. We have a lot of exciting and planned developments ahead.

I am a member of the Protocol.art team, actively involved in this integration. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ha! Looks promising, definitely sort of a bridge for an Average Joe to speculative nft-markets with any kind of art, for example.

Last edited:
•••
You have a good point; it simplifies integration for the "Average Joe" as an end-user. However, what's more interesting for domain professionals is the upcoming integration of ERC-721. With this integration, you can trade and operate domains like regular ones, but additionally, they can be sold on platforms such as OpenSea, in addition to DAN and GoDaddy Auction.

•••
We currently have a small update, namely an additional tool for domain investors called name.art.
However, it is currently in beta testing and access is only available via email. The idea is that you can advertise interesting domains based on your perspective, and if someone somewhere purchases it, you will receive a portion of the profit without acquiring the domain yourself. If you are interested, you can share your email addresses, and I will provide access.

•••
Hello all!
I would like to provide a brief update from us:

- We are launching on chain registrar on 07.07.23. .ART will be the first Blockchain native DNS-routable TLD, and it's enabled via ENS! All registrations and transfers will be onchain, and the owner of the NFT will own both the DNS and ENS names.

Attachments

• Artboard 1 copy 4 9.png
    Artboard 1 copy 4 9.png
    672.9 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back