discuss Arizona.com Changes Hands For 6 Figures

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
4,625
This time the marquee name is Arizona.com with the new owner paying $350,000 to acquire the dazzling domain.
The company's business model looks to be based on forming exclusive relationships with real estate agents in each city to help them attract more buyers. A statement on the site notes, "Arizona.com is an innovative mobile and online real estate resource built around connecting clients with Premium Exclusive Agents...Offering updates on homes and rentals newly reaching the market, data on home price history and cost, and insights showing what to expect when living in a neighborhood – including local crime rates, school quality, and commute times – Arizona.com achieves further insight. With lifetime relationships in mind, Arizona.com builds bonds between agents, property managers, and mortgage lenders to provide the solutions and professional guidance needed while searching for a home."...
Read More
 
5
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Buyer got a real steal on this one.
 
7
•••
2
•••
Was Brent Oxley the seller? I believe he owned the name at one point.
 
1
•••
I live in a twin city and the name is often combined and spelled Kitchener-Waterloo

Over the years I have collected

Kitchener
Waterloo
Kitchener-Waterloo

all in com

I remember I spent a small fortune on Waterloo and it has received numerous offers.

Personally I think Arizona was sold too cheap because I have turned down larger offers for Waterloo.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Although I too think the price was lower than I would have expected we have to all realise we are not and were not in the seller's shoes.
 
2
•••
wow, low price for a whole state, also isnt it a brand at jcpenneys? ty
 
0
•••
Although I too think the price was lower than I would have expected we have to all realise we are not and were not in the seller's shoes.

You're right about that. That's probably why most reactions safely said that it was a good deal for the buyer.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back