Dynadot

advice Are You Using The Namepros Domain Wanted Section?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Pay attention? Yes & No. I have an alert setup whenever a new post gets added. Otherwise, I don't go to it.

•••
They say they have a total budget of $5000 but $10-$15 per domain. Some times i avoided replying and some times with my own price. But i will get replies like "Dude this is a reseller platform why did you answer if you have some outlandish budget my budget was clear" . I know their budget is clear but my domains are little expensive. But i throw the ball to see if they are really interested in good domains or they want just cheap domains.

It is very clear they want good domains for cheap $$.

•••
Not at all, but considering we have some of the best tech minds in the world working at NamePros, I don't think we need to argue this point. We know what we're doing, and it's not simple at all. We also have higher priority items on our development schedule, but we'll get to it in the future.

Thanks for your thoughts,

If anyone else would like to watch the forum for new requests, you can do so by following these instructions:
  1. Visit this link: https://www.namepros.com/forums/domain-names-wanted.10/watch
  2. Place a check mark next to "Email"
  3. Click "Watch Forum"
Then you'll be notified each time there is a new request for domains in that section.

Hope that helps,

Sounds good; but having done nothing about it for nearly 4 years should put the arguement in the frontline and not in the backburner. I'll leave it at that --- thank you.

•••
Name Pros Domains Wanted section...

You get 100 replies but lucky if a single response is what you are seeking AND within the budget you have stated.

(the likes keep coming... hint hint hint "top prgammers", 1 days worth of work, hint hint hint hinttttt hintttttttttttttt hint)

- Call me if needed? LOL.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back