Dynadot

poll Are you Linked.International ?

NameSilo
Watch

Are you International Linked ❓

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes of course

votes
    40.0%
  • No of course not

votes
    60.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Michael Ehrhardt

Top Member
Impact
I just saw that the domain Linked.com is online !

Linked has Been Acquired by Global Ventures, LLC
check out our other great companies while we rebuild linked.com. Inquire now.

Source : http://linked.com/

I got the domain :

LINKED.INternational

Linked ( 关联 Guānlián )

International ( 國際国际 guójì )

What is .INTERNATIONAL?

This domain is perfect for businesses, organizations and non-profit charities looking to distinguish their global websites from their regional or country-specific sites.

It’s also a good choice for globe-trotting travel bloggers.

Why .INTERNATIONAL ?

As with any other open registry TLD, .INTERNATIONAL offers a blank canvas for registration, with opportunities as flexible and unique as the word itself. .INTERNATIONAL, therefore, can be used in any application, by any individual, group, or organization, and is perfect for businesses that offer both a national and international chain, individuals who frequently travel and log their voyages online, or for charity organizations that work on an international scale.

WHAT IS .INTERNATIONAL?

This domain is perfect for businesses, organizations and non-profit charities looking to distinguish their global websites from their regional or country-specific sites. It’s also a good choice for globe-trotting travel bloggers.

I got an Account @ Linkedin ( 5000+ followers ) most are asian ( China Japan Korea )
the advantage @ Linkedin is that you can select business or countrys to contact specific people

International_photo (1).jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
will be there a conflict between :

Linked.com
Linkedin.com
Linked.International

❓

•••
About linked.com
About Linked.com is a venture of of Global Ventures, LLC.

Join our exclusive community of like minded people on Linked.com

Global Ventures, LLC, established in 1996, is a Real Estate and Technology company focused on building and leveraging electronic corporations (eCorp) within the Domain Name System. Premium domains and companies such as Referrals.com,Staffing.com, Mergers.com, Domain Holdings, VentureCamp, Handyman.com, DSL.com and over 20,000 others are the core digital asset and building blocks of Global Ventures.

With over 1,000,000 targeted unique monthly visitors, Global Ventures utilizes both virtual and physical real estate with effective business models, streamlined policy and procedures with a balanced and optimal productivity and management platform for the global economy.

Learn more about joining our team, becoming an iPartner, or leveraging one of our premium domain assets or companies to help grow your business.

source : www.linked.com

click here to join : https://no_url_shorteners/Y2xUUe

Last edited:
•••
linked.com
is a new business model, Technology, and Solution targeting the premium domain channel with a fast, affordable, high quality business creation and management platform.

•••
I have Trades.International ! Hard finding buyers!

•••
I have Trades.International ! Hard finding buyers!

sounds good - it just need time :xf.wink:

did you check the website linked.com ?
i still dont understand what they are doing

they are also in the domain business

•••
i think that they are looking for fund

Screen Shot 2016-11-23 at 7.32.43 PM.png

•••
No. It is a venture of Contrib people. Read about it. Its something like Collaborating online and start a business.

•••
•••
•••
Back