Dynadot

question Are you buying any domain names over the holidays?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
I’ve always found the holidays to be an interesting time for domain investors. There always seems to be less bidding activity on popular aftermarket sites like NameJet, Go Daddy, etc. which often means that some lucky investors can add a few solid names to their portfolio with a little less competition than usual.
Right now I’m literally out in the middle of the Canadian Rockies in a small town called Golden, BC, and on Monday I’m headed to Banff which is just over the border in Alberta. The Internet connecting is pretty darn slow so I’m not sure if I’ll be bidding as much as usual but I’ll still likely buy a few names while I’m up here...
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I’ve always found the holidays to be an interesting time for domain investors. There always seems to be less bidding activity on popular aftermarket sites like NameJet, Go Daddy, etc. which often means that some lucky investors can add a few solid names to their portfolio with a little less competition than usual.
Right now I’m literally out in the middle of the Canadian Rockies in a small town called Golden, BC, and on Monday I’m headed to Banff which is just over the border in Alberta. The Internet connecting is pretty darn slow so I’m not sure if I’ll be bidding as much as usual but I’ll still likely buy a few names while I’m up here...
Read More

Yes it is good time for investor if we find right items at right price.

Last year I won RRRU.com for $2200 on December 31st 2015. Same name sold for $2900 couple weeks ago in Mid December 2015. I sold RRRU.com here on Namepros for $3500.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back