Domain Empire

Are you a MILLIONAIRE???

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BlackCatsAreNice

Established Member
Impact
So what's the score friends?

Surely, you are in it to win it as Producer Michael likes to say.

Don't know who that is? He's on the yousetubeesss!!!

Have you ever sat down and taken stock of how many domains you own and how much you're willing to let them go for? So if you assume an average sale price spread over all your domain holdings, and being somewhat conservative, does it make you a MILLIONAIRE???

Or maybe you are already a millionaire?

Time to retire!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Then look at 1% of that as that is the likelihood of sales most are likely to make.

•••
Why settle for being a millionaire? That is so 80's.(not knocking the 80's, just inflation got the best of us)....Shoot to be a billionaire.

•••
•••
I hate cats - always been a dog person myself.....

I have both. One of my cats is one annoying bugger! 18 years old but still fit enough to be hunting and leaving birds on the porch.

But yeah, I'm more of a dog person although it's nice to see them cuddle up together at night on the couch :). It's a great reminder that no matter how different people are, if we want to make the effort, we can find it in our hart to peacefully live together.

•••
we seem to attract stray cats, and they multiply, we currently have around 20 stray cats that we feed, they stay under our back deck and underneath our house a lot, we have not one mouse, no snakes around our house, its a win - win , the cats get fed and have nice comfy places to sleep in return for keeping critters away from my house.

I do go out and talk to the strays, we hang out on the deck from time to time, some go, new ones are born or stroll in, we have one i call dusty, he has been around the longest, around 10 years now. he kind of controls
the rest of the pack so to speak.

Last edited:
•••
Yes, I'm a millionare. But unfortunatly, not in USD Just my local currency :)

•••
The thing about millionaires....

They make their millions in relative silence, talking about it only brings out the relatives wanting a free handout.

Have you ever sat down and taken stock of how many domains you own and how much you're willing to let them go for? So if you assume an average sale price spread over all your domain holdings, and being somewhat conservative, does it make you a MILLIONAIRE???

Time to retire!

•••
So you are saying you only have confidence that 1% of your domains will sell? Awfully low.

I peg mine at 10%.
It is commonly mentioned on here that most domainers sell 1-2% if I was to fall into that category it would have little to do with quality but effort.

•••
The secret to sucess is to DO, not TRY.

Or as Al Pacino says...first you get the money. Then you get the power. And after you have the money and power...You Get The WOMAN.

Most Men do it backwards and end up miserable.

Al Pacino didn't say that some movie character said it. Life is not as easy as a movie. Al Pacino BIO can confirm that. :)

•••
According to estybot and gdaddy appraisals I am...already looking for a new vette to celebrate my status. :xf.smile:

The new mid engined model is a bucket list item!

•••

Time to retire!
Very personal question and anyone who answers this in the positive is bloody delusional or big headed....

•••
On paper, it is easy to get to value of $1mm. Buy GD valuations, my portfolio is worth 6mm, by my own pricing over 8mm.

But, the assets are highly illiquid with average expected hold time measured in decades, so if you need cash right away, you would sell for small fraction. On top of it the assets come with huge annual liability for holding them in the form of renewals.

•••
Or as Al Pacino says...first you get the money. Then you get the power. And after you have the money and power...You Get The WOMAN.

Most Men do it backwards and end up miserable.

Isn't there a Hip hip song which has similar lyrics, Money power success, it starts by saying a similar verse to above.

•••
Another pointless thread...

•••
Isn't there a Hip hip song which has similar lyrics, Money power success, it starts by saying a similar verse to above.

Money, Power, Respect :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back