Are those good or bad domains? - lasvegasredlight.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murphylus

Impact
So hello,

I'd like to introduce myself first. My name is Martin, for a long time I wanted to get into Cryptocurrency stuff. Just 1 week ago I stumbled upon Domaining. I thought it was very interesting so I started reading about it and informing myself. I haven't got the "balls" to buy a Domain yet but im looking forward to.
Today I scrolled through deleted Domains and picked some out. What do you think? Are those domains good or bad? If so, what are the reasons?

Thanks in advance and a wonderfull evening to you all!

Here are the domains:
lasvegasredlight.com
myvirtualvr.com
minusball.com
carryoffshop.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
None of them read as any good to me. I have yet to visit Vegas but I've just read the following advice by Oyster.com. I also note Vegasredlight.com is available, showing $1 to register at Godaddy

Mention Nevada and the bright lights, easy money, and unrestrained hedonism of Las Vegas likely springs to mind. Some Americans might also think of the oft-repeated assertion that it’s home to legalized prostitution. That’s not entirely true, and the laws governing sex work vary from county to county. In fact, Clark County (which is home to Las Vegas) does not allow legalized sex work to take place within its borders. As such, the red-light status of Nevada is a bit more diffuse. In fact, most of the legal brothels in Nevada are quite far from its major urban centers (according to Nevada law, the industry is only legal in counties with a population of less than 700,000). The government also requires regular STD testing and mandatory condom usage
Quoted from Oyster.com

Myvirtualvr.com
Totally off track VR = Virtual Reality " VirtualVR (double usage) doesn't make any sense. particularly in the way you have tried to use it. The 'My' is the final nail

Minusball.com. Well only you know what this one is all about.

Carryoffshop.com. Nope your not about to reinvent the term Carry-Out,

Welcome Martin but you really are at the Newbie stage of domaining - and your NOT on track

Last edited:
•••
Thank you for your honest opinion, this is what I wanted! I will try to take closer looks at the domain names and do more research. I hope i'll get better :P

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back