Dynadot

advice Are pronounceable 5L.com good?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

PB Domains

BoredGator | Precautional | Reattend | SelfDry.comTop Member
Impact
I believe all the 3L and 4L .coms are not available anymore and all the dictionary .coms are also taken. Will pronounceable 5L.com be a good investment for the future?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Right. I'm trying 5L.com with now.
I believe it and will good.
In the near future.

•••
Right. I'm trying 5L.com with now.
I believe it and will good.
In the near future.
I too think so. That is why thinking of hoarding up some 5L.com in my inventory.

•••
consolingly,conflicting.there are lots of dictionary words unregistered but who wants to pay for something like that.what practical could use could they possibly have. at about $10 a pop knock yourself out.

•••
The number of letters is just one factor. You could have a four letter dot com worth a few thousand dollars, and then you could have a five, six, seven etc. letter dot com worth a hundred thousand or even a million, or more. What the letters spell out is often a larger issue than just the number of characters.

So, buying domains just on the basis of "how many letters" is not necessarily a winning proposition.

Last edited:
•••
i think so. decent pronounceable 4L's are above $1000 wholesale now. can still find decent pronounceable 5L's for under $100. just don't stretch the meaning of pronounceable.

•••
I’m finding that finding 5-letter words is getting harder and harder.

I unfortunately only have two:

Efsty.com
Ncfie.com (this one not pronounceable, but receives lots of parking traffic)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back