NameSilo

Are My Domains Name Good or Not? (Reply)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Gaurav74

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

I am new in domaning and have following domains name.

CryptoBitcoin.in
DigitalBitcoin.in
RealBitcoin.in

CryptoLitecoin.com
RealLitecoin.com
DigitalLTC.com

DigitalBitPay.com
DigitalBitPesa.com

BitgoWallet.com
CoinCheckWallet.com
DigitalBTCWallet.com
ZebPayWallet.com
UnoCoinWallet.com

JioJackpot.com
SmartsApp.in
ViaBTC.in

This is my first attempt in domaning. Am I in right track or not ?

Please choose best if you think it is the best. Please reply.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
The rest are ok ok types

•••
•••
I believe some of them are very good like
ZebPayWallet.com
JioJackpot.com
DigitalLTC.com

•••
•••
Be ready to get a court notice from Zebpay and Reliance jio.You have violated copyrights I am afraid.Please check once.Check it.

•••
make sure you turned auto-renew off.. no kidding, it's a solid and serious advice

•••
Be ready to get a court notice from Zebpay and Reliance jio.You have violated copyrights I am afraid.Please check once.Check it.
Ok Thanks

•••

Why do I find this funny!

•••
make sure you turned auto-renew off.. no kidding, it's a solid and serious advice

"Be ready to get a court notice from Zebpay and Reliance jio.You have violated copyrights I am afraid.Please check once.Check it.
"

Sir , I am seeking your advice on this.

•••
Why do I find this funny!
Its not funny there is a Bitcoin company in India that trades Bitcoins,named ZEBPAY.COM

secondly I think only Ambani has rights to use JIO as He is the owner of Reliance Jio,a Leading Telecom company.

•••
Its not funny there is a Bitcoin company in India that trades Bitcoins,named ZEBPAY.COM

secondly I think only Ambani has rights to use JIO as He is the owner of Reliance Jio,a Leading Telecom company.

dude I totally support you, just crazy to find people screwing with TM's in 2017!

•••
"Be ready to get a court notice from Zebpay and Reliance jio.You have violated copyrights I am afraid.Please check once.Check it.
"

First, get a frigging whois privacy

•••
First, get a frigging whois privacy

I found many people who are using "JIO" word in domain name. Please check following link.

sedo.com/search/?keyword=jio&language=us

•••
Actually right

•••
I found many people who are using "JIO" word in domain name. Please check following link.

sedo.com/search/?keyword=jio&language=us
Dude they might get legal notice

•••
"

My advice is to delete that domain
It will be better for U rather then getting in trouble

•••
Thanks for Good suggestion.

•••
You're not on the right track. The domains you provided are unfortunately simply bad, very bad. Don't take it personally, just being honest. Maybe put down your wallet and read this forum for a while. If you keep on reggin' names, it's money down the toilet. Don't be discouraged, it takes time to get a grasp on domaining, and the learning curve is quite steep.

Sorry if I was too harsh. Good luck.

IMO...

•••
You're not on the right track. The domains you provided are unfortunately simply bad, very bad. Don't take it personally, just being honest. Maybe put down your wallet and read this forum for a while. If you keep on reggin' names, it's money down the toilet. Don't be discouraged, it takes time to get a grasp on domaining, and the learning curve is quite steep.

IMO...

Thanks for your suggestion.

•••
g'day and welcome, some reading material for you to research are Current Sales

Cheers
Corey

•••

IMO...

Thanks

•••
•••
my rule of thumb is all .com one word or two word max...your next domain buy should be better than your current best name

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back