Dynadot

Are LLLL DOT NET AND LLLL DOT ORG worth it now?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dantex45

Established Member
Impact
Hello, I would like to know if buying LLLL dot net and LLLL dot org domains is worth it today in 2023 and when each one could be sold on average
?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
On average, the answer to "is it worth it today in 2023?", the simplest answer is "No".

•••
On average, it's not worth it, there is no real reseller value. I've had good luck with the LLLL.orgs though, the end-users don't care about reseller value :)

Last edited:
•••
depends on the names quality and rarity.

•••
the end-users don't care about reseller value
that's true...the end user(specifically those who really care about the name ) just want what they like..they not need consider how to resell to get a profit.

•••
I wouldnt take them today May 7th, 2023, even if free.

Last edited:
•••
Unless you're developing the name out, it likely isn't worth the premium registry price in most cases (at least for .net).

•••
I am starting a discussion about a LLLL.net buyout. I am not saying that LLLL.net are worth buying. I am saying that the LLLL.net market is worth watching and talking about.

•••
I am starting a discussion about a LLLL.net buyout. I am not saying that LLLL.net are worth buying. I am saying that the LLLL.net market is worth watching and talking about.

This has happened before, I believe about 2015 / 2016. Other pros can confirm. I don't see that the current climate is ripe for it happening again anytime soon.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back