Thanks man helpful infoDepends on the geo
You have to look at a number of factors.....
1. Population of the geo in question
2. Does the domain have a valid business application
3. How many similar businesses within that geo
4. What is your estimated acquisition, holding, and marketing cost
5. Do I want to wash, rinse and repeat that with another domain or do I want to target a larger demographic.
Damn, i im so lucky i just got a medical with most popular US city.Medical in any branch stink for geo, mainly because of large referral networks to doctors etc. I use to have many medical geos and some top 5 city ones and to this day they are not registered after I dropped them
There is one exception tho - plastic surgery