Status
Not open for further replies.

sandeep52

Established Member
Impact
Appraisal Help for 3248.in
Chinese meaning for 'Very prosperous business'

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I feel Indians don't spend much on domain names and they will make up an alternative name.
But you never know.

•••
Chinese business person for business in India

•••
Appraisal Help for 3248.in
Chinese meaning for 'Very prosperous business'
Max I would say , 1000 INR bucks , if you find such a guy.
Or else, its not that valuable, for now, because .in value is not same as .com
Although majority of NNNN.in was bought out by Chinese investors, still, you have to keep it for a pretty long time, till it will yield.
If its as predicted then you may get after a period of time in XXX$ to XXXX$

•••
I feel Indians don't spend much on domain names and they will make up an alternative name.
But you never know.
You are partially right, but when I scanned 68% of NNNN.in was registered by Chinese investors, so it might have a long future ahead, but now its not worth more.

•••
People are starting to hit 5n .info. a lot of good patterns available and .info will be a major player in numerics soon.

•••
If you are a newbie.. flip it and move on. If you are an investor take the gamble and wait for a year or two to see what happens.

There are some people buying N .in domains. But rare. Keep a sharp eye in the requests section.

•••
But you never know.
IMO, You are referring mostly to the common people who are trying something out. Businesses and startups are investing in good names! The transactions are not recorded hence the view you have obtained about Indians.

It will be hard to get them to record true transaction values though. If you are an Indian you would understand what I mean ;)

•••
all 4N.in are gone so ye its valuable asset. If you could renew for 1 yr I suppose it should rock, not just in terms of chines Premiums but numerals are being used from ages. So it should work even if this Chinese wave passes buy. If Minimum price for 3N.in is USD150 to USD5000 then 4N should be minimum $15 right now. Let 3N grow, 4N would automatically grow.

•••
But you never know.
You should try registering some generic name or may the name you want in .in 80% are the chances that its gone. Good domains are gone in .in extension. Remaining ones are madeup names.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back