IT.COM

domain Appraisal for three domains please - 2wia.com

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Binishow

Impact
Hello I am a totally beginner in the domain world, I purchased three domain names :

2wia.com
firstwildlife.com
runthisnow.com

Thanks in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Reg fee. Within 5 days. Ask for refund
What does 2wia.com mean?

•••
Reg fee. Within 5 days. Ask for refund
What does 2wia.com mean?
I didn't understand the first line, for the question 2wia doesn't mean anything really I just purchased it after it expired

•••
The first two have no value. runthisnow.com may have some appeal. Sounds like a comedy sketch show or something like that.

If you are new at this, please ask yourself why you are buying it. "Because someone registered it before and now it's expiring and I can buy it for cheap and pray I can flip it" is not a good answer. Either for catchy brand, SEO, investment or development and sell are much better answers.

I see a lot of domainers spending thousands of dollars buying expired domains that are aged but still are worthless. Just because someone had a bad idea in 2007 doesn't mean that that idea is now a good one in 2022. The idea that aged domains rank better is just way overplayed. It's just not the case. As a beginner, better to buy something that is reliable like keyword domains or catchy brands until you get a feel for things.

Cheers

•••
The first two have no value. runthisnow.com may have some appeal. Sounds like a comedy sketch show or something like that.

If you are new at this, please ask yourself why you are buying it. "Because someone registered it before and now it's expiring and I can buy it for cheap and pray I can flip it" is not a good answer. Either for catchy brand, SEO, investment or development and sell are much better answers.

I see a lot of domainers spending thousands of dollars buying expired domains that are aged but still are worthless. Just because someone had a bad idea in 2007 doesn't mean that that idea is now a good one in 2022. The idea that aged domains rank better is just way overplayed. It's just not the case. As a beginner, better to buy something that is reliable like keyword domains or catchy brands until you get a feel for things.

Cheers
Thank you so much

•••
They are worth reg fee. Polite way and rules most dont follow that they have little to no value.
They were registered within 5 days so you can ask for refund.

Last edited:
•••
They are worth reg fee. Polite way and rules most dont follow that they have little to no value.
They were registered within 5 days so you can ask for refund.
Okay, I understand you, I am open to criticism it is okay, I am still learning and hopefully learn new things every day, thank you for the reply

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back