Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain appcorp.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Tyler Williamson

New Member
Impact
0
I am looking to pick up this domain name and they are wanting more towards the higher end of these comps, which I think is too high. What are your thoughts? I own the .io but i want the prestige of a dot com, as I own the trademark and have an assumed (dba) name.

Comparable Sales: (all dot coms as I cant post links?)
Appsite - $15,000
Appid - $13,999
Appidea - $6,824
Appfly - $4,970
Appco - $3,178
Applead - $3,000

Estibot: $130
Godady: $4,304
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Appco is the closest match, and I would pick Appco over AppCorp for a company name / domain (no offense). Based on the sale prices, I agree with you about it being too high.

BUT, comparable sales don't always mean a lot. Some people want a lot of money for their domains and don't mind waiting in hopes they get it. If you can't negotiate them down, you have to decide how much it's worth to your business to get the domain.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back