IT.COM

App making ?

NameSilo
Watch
I want to learn how to make apps. I know some html and css. What is my next step ? Any good tutorials out there ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think you can find good video tutorials on www.udemy.com.

Btw search on Google for coupons.

•••
unfortunately I don't think you can create apps with just some HTML and CSS...
You should check out Java, Javascript, PHP There are so many different languages to choose from.
Have you tried checking out those free online drag and drop websites or GameSalad if you're interested in creating app games, its a start just to get your hands dirty. Then you could branch off of that.

•••
You can build apps using html using the android webview component which is basically a simple website folder inside the apps resource files they have good documentation how to do it on the official developer android website also the amazon appstore accepts html5 creations az a zip file that can be used like a native app on the fire devices. The official android developer site also has a pretty comprehensive free bginner video series but you have really focus and do all the steps or youll get lost also the development ide official actaully has quite a few usable templates you can tweak once you get the basics

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back