NameSilo

APLUS.NET $5.95 Domain Sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Aplus.net is having a $5.95 domain sale thru Nov. 15th with a limit of 5 domains. Regular price is $7.95 a name..

Any info on them?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Guess this answers my question...

Registrar Name: Aplus.net

Date: 07-27-2004

Reviewer Name: DCtheWriter

Rating: (1 worst - 5 best) 1

Comments: AVOID this registrar at ALL costs! In June, they locked ALL 11 of the domain names I registered with them in the past year because they charged my credit card illegally for service unrelated to my completedly paid domain names and I had the charges reversed! I`ve contacted EVERYONE I can think of there, including their president and my domain names are STILL LOCKED, even though I`ve paid in full for the registrations an this is a TOTAL violation of ICANN policy. I now have to reprint my business cards to reflect the new domain name I had to register in order to keep my site up! DON`T use this registrar unless you`re a glutton for punishment!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Registrar Name: Aplus.net

Date: 10-08-2004

Reviewer Name: Alfonso Orozco

Rating: (1 worst - 5 best) 1

Comments: I buy with they 15 domains... a NIGHTMARE !!!! One month later only can see half of the sites and have not updated dns. I am w8ing the 60 days for change the 15. The biigest mistake i made in ten years of internet.

•••
•••
I've read also in the other forums about their service. Probably a company to watch out for!

•••
R U N away, don't walk!

Mike

•••
ok, it is only like $1 cheaper than other places.

•••
dgridley said:
Aplus.net is having a $5.95 domain sale thru Nov. 15th with a limit of 5 domains. Regular price is $7.95 a name..

Any info on them?
Add 1$, you will get better service from others.

•••
Run away from aplus as fast as possible! Shit, I did'nt... The story:

aplus.net and their registrations... Enter in their "domainsearch" any of:
0n.org 1w.org 2c.org 2w.org 31.org 5c.org 75.org 7d.org 7e.org
ac.org c2.org fs.org h9.org mw.org nq.org o7.org qd.org yo.org z9.org
You'll get: "CONGRATULATIONS! Your domain 0n.org is available! You should register it now"...

Enter any of the domainnames at www.pir.org/cgi-bin/whois.cgi and you'll get this:
"The domain name you searched for has been reserved, and may not be registered."
and "Name is reserved by Registry_Policy"...

Well, stupid *#%& me, I did the 1st at aplus.net and payed as a happy monkey. Then...
Shit hit the fan. I was/am unable to change anything in the domaincontroller at aplus.net
I've asked some of their representatives at their online-chat and was ignored totaly:
"refund", "call xxx-xxx", "that's your own fault", "wait 60 days", "propagations", etc.

It's now a couple of weeks since registration & I'm now giving it up totaly with aplus.net.

Addendum:
Warning for iregistrations.com & ezinames.com for their scamming registrations and charges.

I've thrown away some bucks on the above companies and was robbed totaly. Shit! :(

Regards: _^_

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back