Domain Empire

$5.95 Domain Registrations (Till Nov-15)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just found this..most probably know about this but for those who do not here ya go.

$5.95 Domain Names - Limit 5 per customer

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
No, credit card or check

•••
too bad! I really wanted to take advantage of the offer.

•••
Or you can get unlimited for that price at ezinames.com

•••
qwert? PayPal is accepted?

Look
Apologies, Ezinames is currently updating its systems and is not accepting any new domain registrations.

•••
BarreTo said:
qwert? PayPal is accepted?

Look
Apologies, Ezinames is currently updating its systems and is not accepting any new domain registrations.

Don't know if PP is accecpted, probabally not though. Well anyway, sorry didn't notice that they coulodn't be registered. But it can't be too long.

•••
If they accepted PayPal I would definately register some domain names for such a price. :)

•••
aplus.net ... RUN! I have heard numerous horror stories about these folks. If you want el cheapo better stay with ev1

•••
Yes... I buy with ev1 and NO PROBLEMS (but NO PAY PAL)

•••
Just reg 2 names with this service and so far so good, support was some of the best I have ever seen on anysite..instant live support..I clicked the Live Support link and poof there he was to help me picture and all...Change of DNS seems slower than most..I'll keep updating as pros and cons happen

•••
These guys are bad. They have been running 5.99 special for a year. The support is MIA .

•••
i'd stick to enom or namecheap

•••
DO NOT USE APLUS.NET THEY SUCK!!!!!

I reg two names yesterday with them but I found out today that one of the names was already reg with godaddy the day before (So they say) Although the support is good...their service is no good..STAY AWAY!!!!!!

•••
I am very interested in this offer, can anyone explain why the company is so bad??

•••
Do a search over at WHT and you will see why. Besides they do could calling on the majority of new registrations. Real scum buckets...almost in the DROA league.

•••
How about transfer out and renewal price? What kind additional free services they will offer?

•••
I've been spammed and called at home many times by these people, if you choose to deal with them oh well, your loss...

Mike

•••
Run as fast as you can away from APlus.net! Horrible experience - will take your money and register anything and then take weeks to refund what they never should ahve taken to begin with! Horrible....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back