Get your catchy domain at it.com

question Anyone Willing to Share Your Developed Site Used for Selling Your Domains?

NameSilo
Impact
I know some folks use their own sites as another avenue to promote and sell their domains.

Would anyone be willing to share their URL?

I am interested in seeing the basic site structure. For example, home page with all domains. Linking out to separate sub page for EACH domain?

Different lander?

Domains link out to a Marketplace or Request more info form?

Just curious.....

Thanks!

Misspelled 'Your' in Thread Title

Last edited:
6 0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Josytal

Top Contributor
Impact
I know some folks use their own sites as another avenue to promote and sell their domains.

I am interested in seeing the basic site structure. For example, home page with all domains. Linking out to separate sub page for EACH domain?

Different lander?

Just curious.....

Thanks!

Here is mine:

https://namecape.com/

It is powered by DNHat

Last edited:
Impact
Here is mine:

https://namecape.com/

It is powered by DNHat
Looks great on mobile!

Do you handle submitted form requests or phone calls yourself?

If I ever expanded and created my own website, most likely I would have one sub page (per domain) then link out to a 3rd party marketplace.

Yes, I would miss out on collecting potential buyer info, but due to my work schedule probably need a more hands off solution.

Looks great and thank you! Thanks given!

Impact

Different lander?

Just curious.....

Thanks!

Here's a portfolio page style i use where multiple domains reside: https://officedrift.com/journal/merchandise/domain-names-and-websites/

And this is an example of an inhouse landing page on that site that indexes nicely for assorted keywords and phrases a potential buyer my search for: Lagster.com

HotKey

Made in CanadaTop Contributor
Impact
Mine's at genuine.domains

Took forever to build, but really satisfying once done. Easy navigation. Only regret is not using a database for updates, each page has to be modified on it's own- ugh! Added escrow buy now to each lander, unfortunately have found inquires/sales decreased since doing so. Could be unrelated though.

Main page set up with some "showcase" domains and general info + contact, then rest of domains separated by TLD category menu at top.

Impact
Impact
These are all very different. But each a very cool vision in their own right!

Impact
Kpett,

I think you either do not have an SSL certificate or it may be installed incorrectly.

I am not seeing the padlock to the left of the domain and it looks like some content isn't loading correctly in the body!

Josytal

Top Contributor
Impact
Do you handle submitted form requests or phone calls yourself?
It depends on the domain in question. If the domain carries Make Offer, then I handle the negotiation. If it's Buy Now, then visitor checks out to either Escrow/com or one of the popular marketplaces where the domain is also listed. Most of the time for Buy Now I use Dan escrow with 5% service fee.

Yes, I would miss out on collecting potential buyer info.
All check out links on the landing page to third-party websites/marketplaces, if clicked, are logged with time and IP. Even when the landing page is abandoned, I have the stat.

Last edited:

Kpett

Top Contributor
Impact
Kpett,

I think you either do not have an SSL certificate or it may be installed incorrectly.

I am not seeing the padlock to the left of the domain and it looks like some content isn't loading correctly in the body!

Thanks ... needed to update my certificate!

Impact
It depends on the domain in question. If the domain carries Make Offer, then I handle the negotiation. If it's Buy Now, then visitor checks out to either Escrow/com or one of the popular marketplaces where the domain is also listed. Most of the time for Buy Now I use Dan escrow with 5% service fee.

All check out links on the landing page to third-party websites/marketplaces, if clicked, are logged with time and IP. Even when the landing page is abandoned, I have the stat.
[/QUOTE]
Cool..

Thank you for sharing!

Impact
Impact
Impact
Impact
Mine's at genuine.domains

Took forever to build, but really satisfying once done. Easy navigation. Only regret is not using a database for updates, each page has to be modified on it's own- ugh! Added escrow buy now to each lander, unfortunately have found inquires/sales decreased since doing so. Could be unrelated though.

Main page set up with some "showcase" domains and general info + contact, then rest of domains separated by TLD category menu at top.
"letter.rip" I -love- that domain lol. Nice site.

Impact
in my sig.
Hawkeye....

Glad you said that because: I cannot see people's signatures on NamePros and it has caused a few people to 'refer to their signatures' as you just did.

Is this a setting somewhere???

Thanks!

Last edited:

MustaAras

Top Contributor
Impact
I share some domain names that i tracked but didn’t registered on my webpage, it’s for free anyone can use them. Godaddy appraisal between (900-1299) I will also keep update with new domain names when the current one taken. Soon i’ll share my domain names too. I just started my page.
namefree.net

Impact
Hawkeye....

Glad you said that because: I cannot see people's signatures on NamePros and it has caused a few people to 'refer to their signatures' as you just did.

Is this a setting somewhere???

Thanks!
If you're on mobile, I don't think they show up that way.

BrandableNames.com is my site.