Dynadot

question Anyone tried to sell their whole lot here?

Spaceship
Watch

The Durfer

Wesley SweatmanTop Member
Impact
Has anyone been lucky enough to sell their whole lot of domains here? Just curious as to whether that is the way to go, or to sell individually. thanks for your advice and comments in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
selling a portfolio here will most likely mean selling at a huge discount. I have sold several of 50 - 300+ name lots here and it has not been a great success story yet.. I say sell them individual unless you are just itching for a quick $..

•••
•••
if you are selling a portfolio of domains, better to do so on flippa and market it as a business in a box, has been a few success stories of portfolio sales on flippa.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Quality of the names in a crucial factor here, someone will always struggle to sell 100 low-quality names, whether on NP or Flippa?

•••
Bad idea and even it has one or two quality names. Low quality names spoil the auction.

•••
I like what some people have been doing here lately..pick your own 10 out of 50 listed or whatever..
That way if there are a lot of domains of 'questionable' quality..(domain valuation is very subjective anyway), people are essentially bidding against themselves until they reach the limit in their mind that they think is reasonable.
In a normal auction, they might second guess themselves if there is little interest or slow bidding.
And you won't have to give up all your domains..but maybe your best ones if someone who has a good eye comes along.
Would be helpful to see your portfolio anyway. Based on the domains I see on average around here, I would guess most people's portfolios wouldn't fetch very much, including mine. But just a guess.
People usually aren't out to spend a lot of money here. Most might not have room in their budget to go big on one auction. Unless the quality of your domains is undeniable. Even if they are good though, you will probably be giving a big discount no matter what, as others said.

Last edited:
•••
most domains are not liquid enough for this kind of thing

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back