Domain Empire

Anyone who makes more than $300 per day from parking?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

parkking

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
just to refresh your memory
I will not argue anymore.Others know better than us both.If this could make you a little happier,I'd like to say,you are absolutely right.

•••
Newcomer ≠ newbie

And I have my freedom to share or not.Please stop morality kidnapping.

so you have insight
but no intention to share

next step will be:
you sell some magical solution to the members here
to solve their parking misery issues

•••
so you have insight
but no intention to share

next step will be:
you sell some magical solution to the members here
to solve their parking misery issues

Actually I haven't even thought whether I'm going to share or not.
Maybe I'm going to talk about something valuable in this forum,but with the attitude of you,the probability is going much lower.

As to the next step,that kind of things would never happen to me.Hey,frank,don't sell your domains to me,OK?I know what you are goint to do next,you are going to promote your domains to all the members of this forum via PM! Sounds like weird? Correct,that's the very way you judged me.

In our country,there goes an old saying,
The way you look at things just reflects the good or bad of your mind.

So,please don't show us the darkness in your brain.

I can swear to god that I'm not a cheater here.And I'm not going to promote anything in this forum.
Gurus(if I could call myself like this,according to what frank said) are not welcomed by most fishes.
So gurus are gurus,fishes are always fishes.Most of them.
This is how it goes.

If there are still friends willing to talk about parking revenue topic,please feel free to comment.
And please ignore the coversation between frank and me.I apologize for this.

•••
Actually I haven't even thought whether I'm going to share or not.
Maybe I'm going to talk about something valuable in this forum,but with the attitude of you,the probability is going much lower.

As to the next step,that kind of things would never happen to me.Hey,frank,don't sell your domains to me,OK?I know what you are goint to do next,you are going to promote your domains to all the members of this forum via PM! Sounds like weird? Correct,that's the very way you judged me.

In our country,there goes an old saying,
The way you look at things just reflects the good or bad of your mind.

So,please don't show us the darkness in your brain.

I can swear to god that I'm not a cheater here.And I'm not going to promote anything in this forum.
Gurus(if I could call myself like this,according to what frank said) are not welcomed by most fishes.
So gurus are gurus,fishes are always fishes.Most of them.
This is how it goes.

If there are still friends willing to talk about parking revenue topic,please feel free to comment.
And please ignore the coversation between frank and me.I apologize for this.

yes lets talk about parking and how to improve it
what are your thoughts?

•••
What about forming a union among Domainers and going straight to the advertisers who are making the Bucks ?
The Union of all of us together could demand registrars pay a decent percentage .
I think we get rooked in parking.
Also have you checked out Above.com they
Seem to have a system that demands the highest bidder gets your parking .

•••
Advice- buy names with traffic and that can land on an affiliate page that can make money instead of a click.

The users intent is not a parked page your CTR goes down down down.

Example- If you got health insurance related domain send it do ehealth, or set up a pay per call program and add a phone number to site. Ringpartner etc.

No one talks about pay per call, or affiliate programs this is where it is at it just takes time to learn. Get those visitors going to the correct site. Everyone has different ways to hit a niche. Numerous ways to go 300 plus a day. Good luck

•••
This thread seems like a private trading, not a discussion if someone here needs any "PM" to know something right?, IMO

•••
What about forming a union among Domainers and going straight to the advertisers who are making the Bucks ?
The Union of all of us together could demand registrars pay a decent percentage .
I think we get rooked in parking.
Also have you checked out Above.com they
Seem to have a system that demands the highest bidder gets your parking .

I think the monopoly of google ads in parking is the bad news for us.Is yahoo feed already dead?Is there facebook ads or others who can perform as well as google?

•••
Advice- buy names with traffic and that can land on an affiliate page that can make money instead of a click.

The users intent is not a parked page your CTR goes down down down.

Example- If you got health insurance related domain send it do ehealth, or set up a pay per call program and add a phone number to site. Ringpartner etc.

No one talks about pay per call, or affiliate programs this is where it is at it just takes time to learn. Get those visitors going to the correct site. Everyone has different ways to hit a niche. Numerous ways to go 300 plus a day. Good luck

Yes,that's truly good ideas.But too hard to apply if you own too many domains like thousands.

•••
This thread seems like a private trading, not a discussion if someone here needs any "PM" to know something right?, IMO

Brilliant.Undoubtedly I'm not a salesman.

•••
You think that a bunch of domainers would have more bargaining power than a parking company like Sedo with the combined traffic of millions of domains/users ?
If your name is Frank Schilling and you have hundreds of thousands of domains then you can negotiate direct with advertisers.
The question is how much traffic do you bring, and what quality ?

•••
Mike from Park.io earns 1k per day from a io domain.
He mentioned in one of domainsherpa interviews

•••

1 hundred dollars per day from parking of one single domain is IMPOSSIBLE,not to mention 1K

•••

Goggle.com can earn no more than $100 per day from just parking,so which domain can earn 1k?Just show me if it exists

•••
•••
-

Last edited:
•••
Goggle.com can earn no more than $100 per day from just parking,so which domain can earn 1k?Just show me if it exists

The domain name is tank.io . He earned almost $1000 a day. Occasionally, he even earned $2000 a day from that single domain. I think the revenue now is down to $150 a day. It is in the Domain Sherpa interview. And if you check the traffic of Tank.io in Similar Web, it was almost close to 1.8 million in June'16.

Last edited:
•••
The domain name is tank.io . He earned almost $1000 a day. Occasionally, he even earned $2000 a day from that single domain. I think the revenue now is down to $150 a day. It is in the Domain Sherpa interview. And if you check the traffic of Tank.io in Similar Web, it was almost close 1.8 million in June'16.

it went down almost 90%? that must have hurt :o

btw. SW ranks don't mean much . I have grabbed in the past domains within the 500k's ranking and I got almost no traffic at all

•••
it went down almost 90%? that must have hurt :o

btw. SW ranks don't mean much . I have grabbed in the past domains within the 500k's ranking and I got almost no traffic at all

True. SW does mean much. But in case of Tank.io, SW traffic was almost 1.8 million in June'16 and the traffic according to parking company was almost 1 million in June'16. So, the traffic was not too way off for Tank.io

I too have domains where according to SW, the traffic should be 1 lakh per month but I hardly receive 5000 10000 traffic per month

Last edited:
•••
True. SW does mean much. But in case of Tank.io, SW traffic was almost 1.8 million in June'16 and the traffic according to parking company was almost 1 million in June'16. So, the traffic was not too way off for Tank.io

I too have domains where according to SW, the traffic should be 1 lakh per month but I hardly receive 5000 10000 traffic per month

While,I mainly mean stable traffic.I had a domain making nearly 1K USD a day.But the traffic went to 0 afterwards.
Still,tank.io is a really terrific domain.It seems that it had tons of traffic from Jun to Aug of 2016.Where does the traffic come from?

•••
Last edited:
•••
Well..According to the Domain Sherpa Interview, traffic comes from Tankionline.com which nearly has a traffic of 20 million per month. Tanki Online is a free multiplayer game. Apparently, users while searching for tanki online, typein tank.io:-D

Thanks for your reply.But I won't believe the traffic is coming from tankionline.com
Maybe the traffic is from other sources,or (forgive me for my rudeness) Mike is cheating.

Please answer me two questions as follow,
1,Why radar.io has got little traffic since radaronline.com has similar visitors like tankionline.com?(check their typos to find out)
2,Why wwwtank.io wasn't registered since tank.io has reached more than 1K USD per day?(wwwtank.io could make $10 pery day if tank.io could make $1,000)

Based on the second,Mike is more likely to be cheating.

•••
Oh jeez, if it was on Domain Sherpa, it must be true. I mean, Michael Cyger independently verified his $250,000 in sales. Most Sherpas are a joke and if you rely on any of that garbage, you might as well just throw money in the trash - better yet, PayPal it to them, cause they'll get it out of you one way or another.

Some of the Sherpas are even fraudsters (Adam Dicker).

Think for yourself... :guilty:

•••
Thanks for your reply.But I won't believe the traffic is coming from tankionline.com
Maybe the traffic is from other sources,or (forgive me for my rudeness) Mike is cheating.

Please answer me two questions as follow,
1,Why radar.io has got little traffic since radaronline.com has similar visitors like tankionline.com?(check their typos to find out)
2,Why wwwtank.io wasn't registered since tank.io has reached more than 1K USD per day?(wwwtank.io could make $10 pery day if tank.io could make $1,000)

Based on the second,Mike is more likely to be cheating.

Maybe traffic is coming from multiple sources. Well, I did more research on Google and realised that Tank.io was a popular game which is now dead. So, probably major traffic is coming from users searching for this game. So, due to a combination of traffic from old game Tank.io along with some traffic from Tankionline.com, I guess he was able to get close to 1 million visitors in June 2016.
http://www.gameskinny.com/y30dc/popular-diepio-clone-tankio-removed-from-itunes-and-google-play

I have no idea whether Mike is cheating or not. however, I do believe he is not cheating.Still, not my headache whether he is cheating or not. I reported what was mentioned in the DomainSherpa interview.

Your example of Radaronline.com is a poor one. Tankionline.com has the word Tankio (See the part highlighted in bold, so some users are probably typing in Tank.io). Radaronline does not have Radario.

It is not wise to register wwwtank.io. Even if tank.io made $1000 per day, it is highly improbable a bad domain type in like wwwtank.io would get any traffic

Last edited:
•••
Oh jeez, if it was on Domain Sherpa, it must be true. I mean, Michael Cyger independently verified his $250,000 in sales. Most Sherpas are a joke and if you rely on any of that garbage, you might as well just throw money in the trash - better yet, PayPal it to them, cause they'll get it out of you one way or another.

Some of the Sherpas are even fraudsters (Adam Dicker).

Think for yourself... :guilty:

That's not garbage.Besides,I said before"Maybe the traffic is from other sources"

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back