Domain Empire

Anyone who makes more than $300 per day from parking?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

parkking

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Your suprised.lol
Quote me where i doubt it.
I was more interested in where. Thanks for pointing out what i didnt say @Ayodeji
Fyi i used to make a fair bit parking, but there is a thread here parking revenue is down. Just trying to learn
Love your constructive critisizm, you are the kind of member that makes this community stronger than it was 5 years ago, when we didnt have crap names and pages of critisizm and a million noobs that know it all

Am on NP and because thread I want to learn from those 'that seen it and done it all.'
I don't know much about Making $300 per day or if it is impossible.

But from what I have seen, I know it is still possible to make a couple of dollars daily.

Thanks for the kind words, it made me smile. I joined NP few months but amount of knowledge here is 'crazy' that i keep reading forgetting to post. I start posting yesterday and members like you are making feel like a member.

•••
@parkking if you want to be credible tell us how many accesses your site (your best parked domain) receives, how many clicks, and how a single click pays you.
Otherwise you're not credible.
We need numbers, not "I make > $300 per day with parking".

•••
$300+ daily is a huge income. I don't think if there's a guy can do with only parking domains. If they have, maybe they'll not been there to discuss with us. I think so.

•••
•••
And you could judge typo's traffic via typo's typo..

I understand you have a tool
called typo's typo
that can judge typo's traffic

which tool is that?

•••
Was this a rhetorical question? Because as far as I know domain parkers, the big ones are not bragging on Forums how much they make per day or year. I know there are few on Namepros making lots of money with it, one of them is wolfis, who practice domain parking for about 10+ years and have some domains making 50 USD per day each. Usually they dont want to disclose the numbers. On the other hand you have a handful set of funds and investment companies who handle tens of thousands domains parked from the late 90s on and they could be making 4 - 5 figures per day.

thanks @decades80 shearing your knowledge here :xf.smile:

•••
On Bodis , made 80$ in four days , i think its cool .

•••
New Member, joined today, inquires about members with $300 or more per day in earnings... this has [insert parking company's name here] shill written all over it.

Though, I may be jumping to conclusions here. Carry on.

I thought it should be more friendly here.

I'm new at namepros,but old in domain parking.Actually I've been watching over this forum for years without any membership.

Is this thread unwelcomed?

•••
Well,thank you.

Back to the question,how many people can still earn more than $300 per day nowadays?

For me,my domains' RPM met a 20% decline compared to the same period of last year

•••
I've never managed to make much from parking services, and I often don't get decent analytics. At the moment, I'm starting to put together a cluster of names to monetise myself. I'm thinking of using a bunch of Google services to do this.

•••
Parkking.
Just a question, do you buy or sell or both?

Please PM
Neither.I wanna keep the topic pure this time.
I'm wondering what happened to you afterwards,since you've been over $300 per day before.

•••
I used to make 250 a day mix with adsense sites and parked domains. It was hard loosing almost all of it, shifting to offline businesses mostly real estate rentals and food business.

Sorry to hear that.How is your rental and food business going?

•••
Neither.I wanna keep the topic pure this time.
I'm wondering what happened to you afterwards,since you've been over $300 per day before.

What you mean " this time?"

Your a new member, and other than 1 other post, this is the only thread you have posted in.

•••
The thing is - the opportunity costs of parking are phenomenal.

If you are earning $300 a day in parking, depending on the vertical, the opportunity cost ... wow.

Opportunity cost for what?We need to make a living first.

•••
What you mean " this time?"

Your a new member, and other than 1 other post, this is the only thread you have posted in.

This time=this thread

I mean,I want to talk about only parking revenue in this very thread.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Parkking.
Just a question, do you buy or sell or both?

Please PM

Hi sharkpower,I do want to buy traffic domains if the stats are stable.If you'd like to sell some,just PM me.

•••
Time to go watch dr.Phil, maybe i can come across a name for parking purposes on his show..

Parking Earnings sedo
All Domains
Last 31 Days Earnings 0.21 USD
Last 12 months Earnings 0.54 USD
Uniques last 31 days 306
Uniques last 12 months 4,900
Clicks last 31 days 13
Clicks in last 12 months 84

Where do you make the big bucks at?

PC BD etc..

•••
•••
•••
•••
$300 a day = $109,500 per year .. just in parking !! Doing nothing
I doubt there is a lot of people having this kind of passive income.

Of course there's just a few people in this world who can do this.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back