IT.COM

Anyone who makes more than $300 per day from parking?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

parkking

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@parkking if you want to be credible tell us how many accesses your site (your best parked domain) receives, how many clicks, and how a single click pays you.
Otherwise you're not credible.
We need numbers, not "I make > $300 per day with parking".

I'm already credible for not cheating.And personally I don't think there's any need to verify my earning stats further.Believe it or not,it won't affect our discussion on this thread's topic.As I said before,I wouldn't like to blow my own trumpet in public.

Anyway,thank you for your posts.

•••
I'm already credible for not cheating.And personally I don't think there's any need to verify my earning stats further.Believe it or not,it won't affect our discussion on this thread's topic.As I said before,I wouldn't like to blow my own trumpet in public.

Anyway,thank you for your posts.

again:
you are clearly fishing for information
w/o giving back

•••
again:
you are clearly fishing for information
w/o giving back

I've talked a lot here.
Anyone but idiot can learn something from this thread.

•••
•••
wwwtank.io
You need to be smarter if you wanna make a success of domain parking.

Yes. You are absolutely right this time

Thanks for the info

•••
•••
Well...does this site make $300+ daily just from parking?

•••
•••
Who are you
and
what is your WHOIS INFO?

•••
•••

Very nice! Myself, I am strugglying to reach the $20 bodis payout threshold. Looks like its gonna be a third month of waiting unless I can earn $1.09 on Mar 31. Its rare but it happens. :) Past 30 days I am averaging 37 cents so ---- not likely. PPC will likely roll over to a 4rd month.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back