NameSilo

Anyone think this is a good deal?

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Anything think this is a good deal?

Make somebody 10 graphics and they register a domain for me at NameCheap in exchange?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
*busts out crayons*

Free Graphics!! lol

I wish I had that talent :)

•••
LoL, so I should take it I'm guessing? And I think I have the choice of ANY domain I want (thats available :hehe:)

•••
how do your design? if there are sample, it would be great.

•••
well, you dont lose anything but time :P so why not?

•••
Re: Anything think this is a good deal?

Originally posted by x3knet
Make somebody 10 graphics and they register a domain for me at NameCheap in exchange?

Yea It's a good deal take it. :P

•••
Not bad! But it also depends on the complexity of the graphics, if they are XP quality, then I don't think it is worth it haha!

•••
If you can make something, I will buy you a bunch of domains.
Gotta be good though and original.

•••

Is this an offer, x3k?
Thanks.
B-)

•••
Not an offer at all CoolHost.. my friend here on these boards made a deal with me instead of paying $$$ or NP$, so he suggested i make 10 graphics for him and he'll register any domain for me at NameCheap... just asking if this is a good deal to take, hehe :-D

•••
Gotcha!
I was wondering if I should move this to the "Advertising Forum", but now I've got my answer. No need to move.
I think your graphics work is excellent, and very reasonably priced ... if I were you, I'd request at least two domain registrations for your efforts (for 10 graphics), IMHO. :)
Best of Luck.

•••
Hmm... that's something to keep in mind, LoL. But if you figure this... I charge 100NP$ per logo... If I make 10 logos, thats 1000NP$ which is equivilant here to one domain, am i correct? So basically it's the same...

•••
So basically it's the same...

That's the standard "Domain Store" price for registrations, in the NP$ Forum you will find offers for less for one domain registration, depending on the Registrar. Research this matter more closely, IMHO. Again, you do very nice graphics (having purchased one from you, myself). :)
PS. I still believe the purchaser (of your graphics) is getting a good value, as well.
B-)

•••
hehe, thanx for the compliments :-D Just remember (going to advertise here a lil) IF YOU OR ANYONE NEEDS A LOGO/BANNER JUST PM ME AND I'LL GET BACK TO YOU ASAP, lol... i think this thread is closed now lol

•••
•••
10 graphics for one domain registration?

Not worth it in my honest designing opinion.

However, it depends what the graphics are, and off course, what your graphic skills are like.

'Graphics' range from small 15x15 pixel icons all the way to logos, and back to web design imagery... You'll have to be more specific.

•••
I wouldnt do 10 logos for a name reg thats for sure... thats like min. 5 hrs of work to come up with nice/good idea, unless we are talking those 5 min. logos, text and back ground.

A name reg is like $8 so figure out your hourly rate... $1.60 not much.

Mike

•••
I should state that I have had excellent logos and graphic work done by both Darren and Tippy, as well. Both are highly recommended!
Generally, pricing comes down to the detail of what is required, skills, time requirements, etc. and the negotiations between a designer and Buyer ... I've always received very fair (if not great) values in this regard here on Namepros.
Go PATS! :music:
B-)

•••
I also do not think 10 graphics for a domain is worth it. It depends on the size and quality of the graphics. I you spend a lot of time and effort into just one graphic, it's worth a lot more than 1/10 of a domain. I suggest you negotiate more or sell your graphics here at NamePros for np and then find someone willing to register you a domain for around 500 to 600 np.

edit/ My mistake, you've already made a sales thread and sold your graphics for np!

Last edited:
•••
hehe ;) thanx for the suggestions.. you guys are really making me think :-D but thats what i wanted lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back