Dynadot

discuss Anyone still making revenues via Parking?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
Is anyone still making revenues via Parking or have you given up on it?

Which company would you suggest for .COM domains?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Some domains are still paying for others. When everyone is buying traffic it makes it easier to target domains as you know how much they are paying for keywords and you're finding them because they paid.

•••
just park all yer names with bodis..they have nice inquiry form and big sale banner on top.. only.stupid or blind buyer can miss that.

u never know who will click when..and money is money.

for me I have 1k names... avg 150 to 200usd per month from bodis.

90% of it comes from maybe 20 names I bought cheap on np as revenue names few yrs ago...

but u miss nothing and can gain just to park all on bodis.

gl

•••
You market them by whatever means is successful for you and pay the renewals if you so choose.

•••
nice.. 13usd park yesterday overall on bodis.. for me that's almost a record and definitely above avg..around 3 to 5usd

I wish I make 13usd a day every day.. a decent monthly pay...for more than just gas money

plus it was a recent reg avg .ca name which never made a cent..and maybe never will again..but it goes to show u never know
...and parking yer names takes nothing away from showing as forsale.. with banner..while giving u chance for gas money..

anyway..175usd last month... hopefully one day I become better at picking names..for revenue.

Last edited:
•••
@redemo hey man..zero click is for direct ads..for blocked tier2 names..

but i dont know much about it cause none of my top rev names are tier2... I had couple .in tier names.. that got good traffic and made maybe 2usd per month each.. but then it dropped ..and bodis kinda messed up supporting tier2..or at least for now.. I didnt even renew them this year

I know tons of people make their best cash on tier2.. but I still believe overall its tier1 that's..as in...for most.

actually I think I'm even wrong saying zero click is same as direct ads..someone correct me

cause there are sites like parking place which take even yer tier1 nonblocked names and show direct ads on them

like I said..not my area

maybe @Hypersot or @pablohc86 can clarify... ty

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back