Domain Empire

Anyone Not Receiving The Update Contact Email From GoDaddy After a Push?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BrandBoogie

Upgraded Member
Impact
I just recently started having a problem of receiving the Update the Contact Info email from GoDaddy after a push is made. I contacted their customer service and they had said to have them cancel the push and resend it which they did and I still have not received the email to update the contact info. They said the only other option is to have them push the domain without changing the contact info. Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem. Thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This has been an issue for a long time.

See this thread, probably focus on pages 5 and 6
https://www.namepros.com/threads/go...email-confirmations-from-all-parties.1008260/

Myself, personally, moved all domains out of GD. For the case of buying a domain from another NPer, make arrangements with them to NOT update contact info when they push the domain, then change Admin Email ONLY and transfer away myself. Then the seller can be done with the transaction and doesn't have to approve the transfer. As a common courtesy, make sure to update the Contact Info after the transfer is complete if not required by the gaining registrar.

•••
The last two month I had this issue three times. I have almost lost one buyer who thought that I'm playing games with him. We needed almost three weeks to accomplish the push! Lately I'm pushing only without changing contact info to avoid it, but this will cause new problems if the new owner doesn't change the contact info manually. It's really a mess!

•••
Go to pending account changes in domain management and approve the transfer from there.

•••
Ok. Glad I'm not alone on this. Thank you for your replies

•••
Go to pending account changes in domain management and approve the transfer from there.
I tried, but nothing there. Thanks for the suggestion though.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back