NameSilo

Anyone here turn down any nice offers?

Labeled as offers in Domain Selling and Domain Sales, started by Infinity, Jan 17, 2019

Replies:
Views:

1. The Durfer

The Durfer Wesley Sweatman VIP Gold Account

it seems when its the livelyhood for someone, something else kicks in than just domain investing. Good article, thx for sharing.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Joseph CA

Joseph CA Established Member

I turned down a $15000 offer from Amazon for a 2 generic word .com domain hand registered in 2019 and sold it to them two weeks later for $25000 USD. The Uni broker asked me to take the $15k because the buyer is losing interest, but I told him to close the inquiry and I walked out of the negotiation. I followed up 2 weeks later and the sale was completed at 25k.

Make your research, understand your buyer, stay firm but yet flexible

Last edited: Jun 25, 2021
  3. Amit V

Amit V Established Member

Had 2 offers recently 4.5k for "h2 . app" (sedo) and 6k for "ahegao . com" (Dan). Refused both. I dont consider them nice offers for these domains but thought I would mention them in this thread.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2021
  4. NameJi

NameJi The Domain Lover VIP

Rejected 25K offer for .in domain, we wanted to develop it on our own. The domain is category killer in a particular sector.

Recently rejected 1K offer for **Fold (.com) and 700 offer on another *****Fold (.com) and 500 on .live domain.

5. cuni.co

cuni.co Established Member

9000 on five letter one word .io

6. satsdifference.com

satsdifference.com Love God Love Life

100xbt.com <-- 10 billion #centisatoshi (hot equities) <-- --> =1xbt= (coldstorage) 10 billion centisatoshi

Turns out 100xbt = 100 million sats

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice