Dynadot

offers Anyone here turn down any nice offers?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

satsdifference.com

Love God Love LifeRestricted (85-100%)
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No one will ever turn down a nice offer. Except it's not so nice

•••
I dropped apple.com back in '98, they offered me a small sum of 157k back then. Turned it down. Dropped the domain, and now you know the rest of the story. (thx Paul Harvey) lol.

•••
I dropped apple.com back in '98, they offered me a small sum of 157k back then. Turned it down. Dropped the domain, and now you know the rest of the story. (thx Paul Harvey) lol.

Dropped apple.com years after it was reg'd by Apple? lol :)

•••
turned down 5.5k usd offer on sedo for decors.com
and i am sure i can get 5 figs easy on this name

•••
well, they cleaned up their act after starting from a garage, gangsta style. lol

•••
Handregged one domain back in 2017 and after a couple of months got a $1k offer. I rejected the offer and still selling :)

•••
Never had an offer to turn down 😪😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥

•••
I turn down every offer under 1k

•••
My friend hand regged a very brandable domain for a project and invested almost $3000 into it..

While the project was under development, he got a price inquiry. We reseached and found out that the client was one of the kingpin in the adult industry and invested good amount in 15-20 domains. We asked $67000

Within a day he countered with $34000.
Our next offer was $59000.

He said $34000 was his max. We turned it down.

Can't reveal the name here as we would give it a last try.

•••
Please give me a offer then I turn down. :)

Last edited:
•••
Recently received and countered a 10k offer on VPN/Token.com.

•••
•••
8.5k offer turned down at the back end of last year - not so special

•••
Dropped apple.com years after it was reg'd by Apple? lol :)
Just like I turned down a billion dollar offer for Microsoft.com last year. I'm from the UK though so dollars just aren't the right fit for me.

•••
I turned down 10k on Loti dot com last week.

•••
Anyone here turn down any nice offers?
Yes, so far I turned down all offers that I got for toptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptop.top
and they all were nice but far too lowww

Last edited:
•••
Hate to think of the figures I've turned down over the years ...But, equally sold a few in the tens of thousands that probably would struggle to get a single thousand today.

My Bugbear is the number of domains (.coms) I've sold over the years that constantly appear on TV adverts, around half-a-dozen of them are still live adverts. Can hardly get through a day without seeing at least one I've sold - Wouldn't mind but they all went to "then" anonymous purchasers at around 1 to 2k. And we are referring to the big boys toys.

All touch technology stuff, that I went into in 1999/2000 as a good future market prediction

Last edited:
•••
Have an 11k offer today, about to turn it down.

Biggest I have turned down was about 35k. Ended up with an agreement at 88k and then the buyer went cold after starting escrow, after assuring me multiple times they would send payment even while in escrow. And it was a Chinese law firm. 4L.com matched the 4 names of the law partners.

•••
On the first day of new year,I turned down 2.5k on a single word dot io

•••
I turn down every offer under 1k
🚩

That's reasonable, I even
don't get offers below 1,000.00 USD / EUR / GBP * because all my domains do have at least this or a higher amount as minimum bid so no one can even make an offer below that amount.

* At least not via SEDO.

Last edited:
•••
I had a good old domain I meant to develop for about 5 years. I was actually getting offers from GoDaddy's buying service, but I didn't have the phone operating. Got a new phone - first call was GoDaddy offering $2k for that ol' HVAC domain! I'd have taken less, but I didn't know they were offering, so I'd turned them down by default …

•••
•••
Bought domain for $1 after 5 days turn down offer of $750.

•••
So we were having couple of drinks with a friend of mine. He offered me $2 bn for google.com and I respectfully declined.

Of course, I don't own google.com, but he doesn't have $2 bn either, so all is fair and square.

PS on topic, regularly turn down low 5 figure offers on e/l/i/x/.com

•••
Back