IT.COM

.biz Anyone has issue on updating NS of .biz @ Moniker?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

owntype

DomainName.comTop Member
Impact
I tried to push a .biz to another account, failed.

Then I tried to update the NS, still failed and shows error message:

* Failed to update a Domain in registry. Error checking availability of a Contact in the registry. Invalid response format from registry. YO, AM I UP??

I can't help laughing when I saw "YO, AM I UP??", LOL

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
had this problem recently with moniker

i registered a couple of domains that actually had no nameservers!
i wondered why wouldnt redirect, they had to sort their end eventually. support didnt get back, rep ahd to sort.
i just tried to register a .mobi and it failed twice, no doubt they'll be blaming the registry.

i also had to get a rep to manually push a domain i sold as i couldnt , it was failing all time. i dont think theres anything else that can go wrong

funny thing is, only thing that works is it lets me renew my domains with no probs

fact is, mobikers systems are in chaos, add to that privacy isnt always applied. i really am pulling my hair out with them, feel very let down by them as transferred so many there thinking they were the best

they are not, not anymore. they need public flogging until they pay us some respect back and fix these problems. f*cking twats :sick:

•••
Sorry to see I'm not alone ... -_-

Pred said:
funny thing is, only thing that works is it lets me renew my domains with no probs

:bingo:

•••
Not alone. The only way I managed to get a name pushed to another account there was raise a support ticket.

Not the first time Moniker has let me down.. I chose not to reg there.

•••
I got the same error message too yesterday when i want to change the NS of my .org. I sent Moniker a trouble ticket and they changed mine :)

•••
owntype said:
I tried to push a .biz to another account, failed.

Then I tried to update the NS, still failed and shows error message:
Is this something new, or does it happen alot?
I never tried the push, but I successfully changed my .biz
nameservers on Nov 24th with no issue.

•••
mis_chiff said:
Is this something new, or does it happen alot?

I only have one .biz at Moniker, so this is my very first experience.

•••
its not just biz

i regged coms woith no nameservers, cant reg any mobis, etc etc

theyre f*cked in every area, i feel totally let down by them as have xxxx's of domains

problem solved, just nailed some at godaddy. im thru registering at moniker

i will drop, sell and renew at moniker, thats it

if you can push domains! :td: :ghost:

where are the reps? show yourself and get beasted!
sort this out, many of us give you xx,xxx per year, moniker is a friggin disgrace.
you couldnt 'oversee' a pissup in a brewery

•••
Guys...you aren't alone......I'm starting to do my regs through dynadot....if you just want cheap names....www.internet.bs

•••
Pred/Auraka

I know you had been experiencing some issues however I thought we were cool and they were resolved? If they're aren't, please don't hesitate to contact me directly for assistance!

Owntype - I'm sorry for this inconvenience as well. Did you open a help ticket on this issue? If you haven't, please do so and send me the help ticket #. I'll be sure to follow up for you!

Anyone else - Same rules apply! Open the help ticket and send me the help ticket # and I'll check it out!

Thanks

•••
Hi, sure, I have opened a ticket: Ticket #5426-7221116

And received reply:

Thank you for contacting Moniker Support.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We are currently experiencing some technical problems within our system.

Our Technical Department is aware of it and is addressing the issue.

As soon as it is resolved we will let you know.

Regards,

I have noted the other account id an authcode, so hopefully this can be resolved soon. My buyer paid instantly after the agreement reached but I can't push the domain on time. I don't want to let my buyer down.

Thanks

•••
owntype said:
Hi, sure, I have opened a ticket: Ticket #5426-7221116

And received reply:

Thank you for contacting Moniker Support.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We are currently experiencing some technical problems within our system.

Our Technical Department is aware of it and is addressing the issue.

As soon as it is resolved we will let you know.

Regards,

I have noted the other account id an authcode, so hopefully this can be resolved soon. My buyer paid instantly after the agreement reached but I can't push the domain on time. I don't want to let my buyer down.

Thanks

THANKS - Let me check it out!

•••
jrzeygirl said:
THANKS - Let me check it out!

Thank you, Bari, very helpful! Issue solved now! :)

•••
owntype said:
Thank you, Bari, very helpful! Issue solved now! :)

You're very welcome owntype!

Happy Holidays!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back