Dynadot

Anyone has experience with DomainZaar.com?

NameSilo
Watch
Hi,

Anyone here used or using DomainZaar.com software? The software to make your own domain parking pages with all those scripts. I need some advice on pros and cons. Thank!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,
I have not used, but I think, as per Google Adsense guidelines, you cannot show Ad sense ads on Without content page. Account may or May not get Banned if you try showing it on page without content.

•••
Hi,
I have not used, but I think, as per Google Adsense guidelines, you cannot show Ad sense ads on Without content page. Account may or May not get Banned if you try showing it on page without content.

Zaki, D-park shows plenty of content on your domain. It all depends how you customise it.

But I second what the OP asks. Has anyone actually used it and has results to show us?

•••
Hi DomainersBay.com,

With D-Park Pro, not only can you create unlimited real websites with unlimited content and pages at a fraction of the cost of creating even 1 website if you do it via traditional methods (such as hiring a developer), you can also monetize your domains in any way you want. Our latest V4 version has a new "Instant Ads" feature, allowing you to switch between Google Adsense, Amazon and eBay ads within 2 clicks. You can also put any other ads you want via our custom HTML module. I want to assure you that D-Park Pro is like nothing you have seen before. All purchases come with free installations to ensure you're up and running in no time. If you have any specific questions, I would be more than happy to answer them for you.

In regard to zaki.ahmed's comment, D-Park Pro has a 1 click privacy policy feature and allows you to put plenty of content, making it Adsense-compliant.

•••
Hi DomainersBay.com,

With D-Park Pro, not only can you create unlimited real websites with unlimited content and pages at a fraction of the cost of creating even 1 website if you do it via traditional methods (such as hiring a developer), you can also monetize your domains in any way you want. Our latest V4 version has a new "Instant Ads" feature, allowing you to switch between Google Adsense, Amazon and eBay ads within 2 clicks. You can also put any other ads you want via our custom HTML module. I want to assure you that D-Park Pro is like nothing you have seen before. All purchases come with free installations to ensure you're up and running in no time. If you have any specific questions, I would be more than happy to answer them for you.

In regard to zaki.ahmed's comment, D-Park Pro has a 1 click privacy policy feature and allows you to put plenty of content, making it Adsense-compliant.

Hi domainzaar and thanks for letting us know some more details of your product

I have some questions though,

1. As you probably know, Google has made a site's mobile version obligatory. Does your product support mobile versions of a site as well?

2. Is the content automatically refreshed? and if yes, what is the source of your content? I'm only asking since, as you know, duplicate content is very bad for a site.

3. Is there a way to get a trial version for just a few days just to see all the product's features first hand?

thanks

•••
so by this domainzaar.com i can made full parkig network
like voodoo?
and from where i will get google ads code
did google will allow be to show ads in full page
plz answer i will buy it

•••
Looks like we eventually advertised you here. You should give us some referral fee...=) Hypersot already asked you couple similar questions I have so please take a moment to answer those questions. For Hypersot's question #3, if you do not have a trial version, then can you provide us with some of your actual customer's parking pages made with your software? Thanks.

•••
Looks like we eventually advertised you here. You should give us some referral fee...=) Hypersot already asked you couple similar questions I have so please take a moment to answer those questions. For Hypersot's question #3, if you do not have a trial version, then can you provide us with some of your actual customer's parking pages made with your software? Thanks.

Agree. An updated example of the current live sites using D Park pro would come handy as I have already been planning to buy it.

•••
Two sites are shown. If you go to the site and read.
Myself, I am still trying to figure out if worth 200 bucks.

•••
type in google ((It's OK using some Domain Parking Script like D-Park Pro from domainzaar.com? ))

B-)

•••
Hi Hypersot,

Latest D-Park Pro version (4.1.) is fully mobile-friendly as per Google's latest algorithm.

The content is automatically refreshed. You can auto-generate content using RSS feeds that pull automatically based on keyword / site title, or Google Alerts feeds. You can also add any custom content to any pages.

I am afraid we do not offer a trial version.

Hi domainzaar and thanks for letting us know some more details of your product

I have some questions though,

1. As you probably know, Google has made a site's mobile version obligatory. Does your product support mobile versions of a site as well?

2. Is the content automatically refreshed? and if yes, what is the source of your content? I'm only asking since, as you know, duplicate content is very bad for a site.

3. Is there a way to get a trial version for just a few days just to see all the product's features first hand?

thanks

•••
You can see for example boatseats .net (moderators please allow to post this as a link)

Check it in Google for mobile-friendliness:

google .com/webmasters/tools/mobile-friendly/?url=boatseats.net (moderators please allow to post this as a link)

And if you want, check it on your phone too to see how it looks.

And yes, you can absolutely use Google Adsense or any other ads, as long as you follow the TOS. Don't make websites with no content and just ads, and make sure you have a privacy policy (which D-Park Pro creates with 1 click automatically).

•••
Do you have any better example? The domain boatseats looks terrible, there are ads all over the place, I couldnt find the artciles at first. On the other hand links to articles look prehistoric. They are like from the dark ages of website development, so 1998.

•••
It's just 1 theme out of 90 that you can use. You can check madedeal .com, d-park-pro .com, sponsoredtweets .info.

If you don't want to put any ads you can do that as well, D-Park Pro gives you full flexibility of what to do with your domains.

As far as links to articles looking prehistoric, I understand that may be your opinion but that's what Google RSS feeds looks like - perhaps Google looks prehistoric :)

•••
I bought an earlier version of this script years ago. You would need to add original content to each site as auto generated feeds won't get ya much traction. So can it work=yes but my personal opinion is your better off developing a handful of unique sites that you have an interest in over developing 100's of auto generated sites that you'll just add a few paragraphs of unique content too. I apply "Quality over Quantity" in everything I do across the board and have since day #1.

Develop a few gems and for domains ya wanna sell they will do better on a plain jane domain sales page or simple parking page. Fancy parking pages look nice but plain jane pages make more. Parking companies add graphics due to customer demand but they know more clicks/income comes from simple clean pages. Domain Sponsor, DomainNameSales, Sedo etc... have run simple pages for years based on them having higher CTR.

Last edited:
•••
SpareDomains,

Can you please PM me your email so I can send you the latest version free of charge, and then you can have a better idea of where D-Park Pro is today versus many years ago.

D-Park Pro allows you to develop your domains - quickly and very inexpensively. It's not something that simply generates a "fancy parking page". With D-Park Pro you can create a full website with hundreds of pages, all having their own content, ads, videos, link, photos, articles and more. Because of this, you can put real for-content ads - not just low paying parking ads. Developing 1 website will cost you $1000+ if you hire a development team. Developing hundreds or thousands of websites with D-Park Pro will cost you the same low price of $199 - and we have numerous very happy customers who can back up all of my claims.

I bought an earlier version of this script years ago. You would need to add original content to each site as auto generated feeds won't get ya much traction. So can it work=yes but my personal opinion is your better off developing a handful of unique sites that you have an interest in over developing 100's of auto generated sites that you'll just add a few paragraphs of unique content too. I apply "Quality over Quantity" in everything I do across the board and have since day #1.

Develop a few gems and for domains ya wanna sell they will do better on a plain jane domain sales page or simple parking page. Fancy parking pages look nice but plain jane pages make more. Parking companies add graphics due to customer demand but they know more clicks/income comes from simple clean pages. Domain Sponsor, DomainNameSales, Sedo etc... have run simple pages for years based on them having higher CTR.

•••
look like this will be the successor of domainapps

•••
look like this will be the successor of domainapps

We were there long before DomainApps :) DomainApps was started in 2006, D-Park Pro was originally created in 2001 and is currently a product of 15 years of development.

•••
I bought an earlier version of this script years ago.

what version and when?

I cannot see any history of versions

the "ibill processor" script offered like a bonus looks like a joke
ibill ended in 2000 or 2002

•••
what version and when?

I cannot see any history of versions

the "ibill processor" script offered like a bonus looks like a joke
ibill ended in 2000 or 2002

Searched PayPal looks like I bought it in February 2008. So my comments above would be based on that version. I do have the new version just haven't had time to play with it yet to see if I like it better now due to being swamped with Domain Sales, Website Updates, Concerts, BlackHawks Win, July 4th etc... been a busy productive and fun few weeks.

Last edited:
•••
so you bought it in 2008 and they gave a free update(s) later? when?

anybody using it?

•••
Hi,
There is content with google news feeds that auto update. Also we have the option to add our own content of course. I think more of dpark-pro than any other tool I've ever used. Can't say enough good about dpark-pro and its owner, IGGY (support)!

•••
Greetings,

I can confirm DPark works better than any other parking platform.

Although I use an older version, yet highly customized by myself, it has produced better results for the domains awaiting development or sales etc..

Haven't looked into the new version, too pricey and to much custom work done to switch, but I am sure it will do you justice if you want something out of the box.

Of course your returns will be directly related to the strength of your portfolio. IE: Bad names = no traffic = no revenue.

Common sense really...

Regards,

WPM

•••

Even if you could get higher CTR on the plain pages you'd be sharing the revenue with the parking company though right? Isn't it better to get 100% of slightly fewer clicks?

•••
Even if you could get higher CTR on the plain pages you'd be sharing the revenue with the parking company though right? Isn't it better to get 100% of slightly fewer clicks?

If it was slightly fewer clicks yes. But in my experience an actual traffic domain name will receive many more clicks on a plain jane parking page.

For domains that don't receive traffic then better off on a domain sales page or fully developing them as 1 fully developed unique site will trump 10-100+ mini sites with no unique content. Quality over quantity across the board. Domains, websites, etc...

So if you use some automated script and add your own unique content or put the work in could work but using something just filled with rss feeds and ads not gonna pan out as no unique content and this isn't 2006 anymore the mini site rankings are dead.

So straight outta the box with zero modifications how well do you think their examples will rank?

http://www.madedeal.com/
http://www.sponsoredtweets.info/
http://www.d-park-pro.com/

There would be no reason to bookmark or revisit any of them.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back