Dynadot

question Anyone experience Redirect/Parking Place?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Tyrio

Impact
Bodis is terrible for me so far, completely irrelevant ads served despite my inputing keywords manually and them getting approved. I'm craving a different type of parking experience, one that really fools people into thinking they've stumbled on a content portal, so they actually read to get clickbaited instead of hit "back".

I wonder if these guys deliver as promised? "The Parking Place" (owned by Redirect, which owns Affiliate)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If bodis is terrible for you, there could be issues with your traffic quality....
btw i got a very bad earning experience with the parking place several years ago.
No idea about how they are doing now but i'm not ok to give them a 2nd chance nowadays

•••
If bodis is terrible for you, there could be issues with your traffic quality....
btw i got a very bad earning experience with the parking place several years ago.
No idea about how they are doing now but i'm not ok to give them a 2nd chance nowadays

Sounds like you got burned pretty bad. What did they / didn't they do to you?

(And you're kinda right but not exactly, I actually have close to NO traffic on my domains, never any SEO/SEM done since I was sleeping on them as their first owner for years and years, they're super short one-syllable dot coms but still not popular terms in-and-of-themselves. I'm still on the fence as to whether it's worth -- compared to other things in my life -- vesting my time now to build them up as domain/affiliate properties, just list them for sale and cross my fingers, or keep holding until I build a proper business on them, whenever that is. I was wishfully hoping for a no-maintenance, fire-and-forget solution but haven't found a holy grail like that.)

Last edited:
•••
nothing special.. they put bad quality ads on landers and the payout is extremely low.
years ago they were strictly connected with bodis, now i don't think they are anymore.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back