IT.COM

Anyone else ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
is anyone else getting messages from new members , asking if you want to buy their domains ? im seriously thinking about taking my AIM sn off my profile , because im a bit sick of getting msgs like the ones i have been getting , i get spam everywhere else i dont need it on my AIM to LoL . i thought by adding my AIM name i would meet some interesting people that i can learn from and i have met a few but im paying the price of recieving these "spam" msgs

Thanks
Corey

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Who has been contacting you? What's the AIM screen name?

•••
websitepr0
is the name on AIM
so i suggest everyone blocks it now unless you want to recieve spam msgs
:tu:
Thanks
Core

•••
thats t0ny he is a older member he bugs everyone

•••
Why can't people just stick to the rules... Sheesh! :P

•••
Originally posted by Elefekt
thats t0ny he is a older member he bugs everyone

LOL Well, that was certainly unexpected. I was about to remind everyone that a new person may not now the proper ettiquitte. Nevermind then.

•••
•••
T0ny was banned! Dr. Pepper?!!!

•••
t0ny seems to have an interesting way of setting himself an idenity...

He always using the '0' number!

•••
Funny I should come across this post right at this moment. Someone just messaged me asking if I sell domains. Their AIM username is: NYLAstyles

•••
one reason why I dont use these types of programs... basically just another spam vehicle used by spammers.

•••
Originally posted by Tippy
one reason why I dont use these types of programs... basically just another spam vehicle used by spammers.

Oh, Tippy, that's a too harsh. IM programs are a great advance in technology with many uses. Its just the same old people that abuse everything -- telephones, the mail, email, etc. -- that are devaluing them.

•••
YOU cant PM offers? or use AIM:tri:D-:

•••
Well he can always keep signing up and post with different proxies.. so just watch for new users with strange names like that.

•••
I'd much prefer my own messaging system to speak with Clients, like Live Support Systems from my site. I used to get so much crap with AIM etc..., girls sending me messages, almost broke my relationship up, theres nothing professional about these IM programs...

•••
Originally posted by DSL
T0ny was banned! Dr. Pepper?!!!

Nooo, not Dr.Pepper. Another t0ny. :)

•••
Welcome to the spam business.

That's why I launched http://www.espam.org

I think beside email spam. I need to add IM spam also to my site.

Spammers are everywhere. There are sites which pretend to be anti-spam sites then turn out they're spammers themselves.

Welcome to my world!

John

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back