IT.COM

Anyone else registering 3D domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
It seems that 3D is going to be the the next must have technology, according to the big brands, they are all launching 3D TVs.

I attempted to find good 3D names but the best domains are already taken, I think in 5 years time or even less, those generic 3D domains will be worth a lot. :imho:

Anyone else registering 3d domains? Do you think they have a future?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey 3D'ers

Quick question, I have just purchased 3DChannel.com and I wanted to get an opinion from you on what the name is worth. I think I got a good price, but if I could get some comments on what you think the name is worth now, and in the future, please let me know.

I hope I didnt get ripped off lol

Interesting its either a huge hit or nothing the way I see it

•••
Hey 3D'ers

Quick question, I have just purchased 3DChannel.com and I wanted to get an opinion from you on what the name is worth. I think I got a good price, but if I could get some comments on what you think the name is worth now, and in the future, please let me know.

I hope I didnt get ripped off lol

That is a phenomenal domain name!
There will be 3d channel's, that's a given.
I just looked on my "On Demand" and see multiple HD channels right now.
3D channels, (if not here already) will be here shortly with the onset of 3D ready tv's.

I wouldn't sell it for less than mid-high $x,xxx today...and I truly believe in just a years time it could fetch you $xx,xxx. We have a member here, Argos who owns the same domain in the .tv extension, You could contact him and maybe have a real real nice pay-day as a package deal!

Very Nice Gilescoley!

•••
great name giles ! one for the future , i am guessing you got it in the xxx range , its a keeper for sure

everyone is hand regging when the after market is offering some good stuff for a good price

•••
3ดี.com 3D.com in Thai

•••
Just scored nettv3d.com

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•••
Link removed

Last edited:
•••
I have not jumped on that bandwagon yet.. I think I might let this one pass me by.. ;)

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

3DoTV.com is avilable is anyone like it.. I figure it could mabye mean 3D Online TV ?? I dunno.. lol

•••
•••
•••
It is the ext for United Arab Emirates.. Some nice names he has there

Thanks Michelle

•••
i've picked up in the last year

3dglasses.tv
shutterglasses.info

•••
•••
I bought my final one today (cough) closes wallet XD

3D/powerpoint/templates.com the term actually already has over 900 exact searches per month and has been consistent for the last 4 months.

I didn't buy plenty of others that were available in that field. For instance 3dtemplates.co.uk is available to reg, but those .co.uk can get expensive.

Last edited:
•••
Why are all these choice names available and not sold?
Whats up with the AE ?
Do they not use this ext?

Froy, what are these names you say are "available"???

Most of the good names are gone. Do a search on major keyword and see what you can find. (avoid adult and gambling words, they are not allowed)

They do use .ae, its their main extension.

•••
3d tv content is in demand so you guys must be buying the names.

•••
•••
And you believe this may be a Tm'd domain?

I don't see how.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

"Powerpoint" is a Microsoft product.

With all the warnings given in this thread it's hard to understand why some people still choose to register domains that are related to famous trademarks. >:(

-

Last edited:
•••
Froy, what are these names you say are "available"???

Most of the good names are gone. Do a search on major keyword and see what you can find. (avoid adult and gambling words, they are not allowed)

They do use .ae, its their main extension.

i would be seeking the idn equivalents for these ones

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back