Domain Empire

Anybody monetizing adult traffic?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

decades80

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
I have an adult domain and Ive just signed for hostedtube .com few days back. Ihad 200 uniques per day and the revenue of 0.10 USD from parking. Ive decided to try hostedtube since you get indexed and dont forget about the returning visitors :) So the traffic is climbing for approx. 100 uniques per day and revenue each day for 0.02 USD up. I would just be grateful to know - if anybody is using them - how to add my sponsor ID on the sponsors page?Or at least reviews from others?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm trying to understand what are the banners that generate payout and how on hostedtube, it looks like it's only the initial popunder, anything else doesn't seems to pay.

The revenue page on your hostedtube profile updates every 15minutes so the process of understanding what's going on it's pretty quick.

I was able to recreate what does indeed pay a few weeks ago with some testing, I tried again those days and I don't seems to be able to recreate it again, has anybody experimented and got more infos and results about that?

Maybe I forgot what I was doing exactly, the only thing for certain is that I was using vanilla Chrome on Win10 when it worked.

•••
I'm trying to understand what are the banners that generate payout and how on hostedtube, it looks like it's only the initial popunder, anything else doesn't seems to pay.

The revenue page on your hostedtube profile updates every 15minutes so the process of understanding what's going on it's pretty quick.

I was able to recreate what does indeed pay a few weeks ago with some testing, I tried again those days and I don't seems to be able to recreate it again, has anybody experimented and got more infos and results about that?

Maybe I forgot what I was doing exactly, the only thing for certain is that I was using vanilla Chrome on Win10 when it worked.

To be really honest I dont get your post, Ive even read it twice and still dont get it. Were you clicking Banners on your own tube and watch the revenue grow?

•••
@decades so what are your income stats this past 2 months? Can post a screen shot like before?

•••
Sorry, Ive decided not to Show those anymore or give any further tips concerning the adult monetization. All I Can say is, that I am making a Network of hostedtubes of approx. 300 tubes right at this Moment. Good luck anyway, for a start up your statistics are quite ok.

•••
According to google, most of my traffic are from mobile device, is it possible to add more videos to be dispalyed in the page, as i see just a few

•••
According to google, most of my traffic are from mobile device, is it possible to add more videos to be dispalyed in the page, as i see just a few

In the block menu you can add them. Very easy. I have tweaked and played with a bunch, still only making $1 a day.

•••
yes i know that, let me explain, if i view my site throught web browser on my computer it shows all the blocks that i have added in the block menu, but from my mobile phone they are not visible, and there are just a few video, the blocks are not displayed

•••
ht-results-091518.jpg

So, just to follow up I would not recommend it unless you know what you are doing. I should have followed the contrarian advice above. It was an experiment for me and unfortunately I wasted my money buying too many additional domains to point to the above sites in total, but at least it wasn't all that much time.

Funny thing, I made more money by leaving them parked for a few months, google indexing them then auctioning off the domain names since they were indexed after being hosted- than their system.

•••
I do know there are lot of advertising platform that are adult specific only or they allow there ads on adult websites.

•••
CPA is best way to monetize adult traffic. Its not instant, different with ppc, and you need to read and planning with A/B test and compare one and others to get "secret sauce" with your own traffic.

•••
hi, is it possible to submit a sitemap to google webmaster?

•••
hi, is it possible to submit a sitemap to google webmaster?
Yes, sure.
Simply log in to your Google Webmasters account and do this.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back