Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

topdom

Top Member
Impact
Mods, please don't bury this message by moving it elsewhere, yet

Did you or anyone you know get a covid vax? Any side effects?
Asking because I heard of thousands of deaths,
and hundreds of thousands of adverse side effects.

These are official records, but they can still be faked , as part of
revolution.. and vaxes may have been replaced with water.
this is my only hope for brainwashed people.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
"Flu deaths" are now "Covid" deaths to scare the public and puff the figures.

I can't speak for the USA, although @BrandPlease appears to be saying data is kept similarly to here in the UK. Flu figures are separate from the Covid figures and flu is still the killer it has been for many years, including since the beginning of the epidemic.

@Compassion, I suggest that if you take your head out from your echo chamber of very little scope and examine the data available to you, visit some of the places where you tell us this deadly disease data is fictitious, you will be in for a very great shock. If, as you claim, you are indeed examining data presented to you, I would also suggest you examine with care its progeny.

@Compassion Meanwhile, I'll stick with the evidence of my own eyes and reports from family, friends and associates as well as independently gathered data from a wide range of sources. You have not made any points, hence you have none to refute. What you have done is to regurgitate denials exactly as illustrated on your pyramid of denial.

•••
That being said and back to your statement in regards to alcohol, I find it utterly irrational if someone who decided not to drink alcohol for health reasons (I assume this is the reason in your case) agrees at the same time to be injected with highly questionable substances ("vaccine") for a highly questinable reason ("pandemic").

The virus exists. The damage caused by it is real.

The vaccine has high efficiacy. I am willing to take it because I care about more people that just myself.

If you don't want to take it, feel free, but trying to deny COVID exists is silly.

Brad

•••
The virus exists. The damage caused by it is real.

The vaccine has high efficiacy. I am willing to take it because I care about more people that just myself.

If you don't want to take it, feel free, but trying to deny COVID exists is silly.

Brad
The fact that you are avoiding my question doesn't make the virus real, the virus exists in your head only.

•••
•••
How about
rabies?

Would you take
rabies vaccine, after a bite by a dog?

This can't be a serious question.

If someone would rather die of rabies, than take the vaccine they are an idiot.

Rabies has a near 100% mortality rate. The suffering before you even got to that point would be horrific.

Last edited:
•••
The far most common side effect of a so called "vaccination" (real (poison) or fake (saline solution)) is the (unconscious) strengthening of the believe that a pandemic exists.

Talking about the Chinese vaccines?
As alluded earlier, Worst Covid vax in industry.

US Pfizer Moderna, soon Novavax; -all 90%+, compared to some others, question, even 50%

Last edited:
•••
I can't speak for the USA, although @BrandPlease appears to be saying data is kept similarly to here in the UK. Flu figures are separate from the Covid figures and flu is still the killer it has been for many years, including since the beginning of the epidemic.

@Compassion, I suggest that if you take your head out from your echo chamber of very little scope and examine the data available to you, visit some of the places where you tell us this deadly disease data is fictitious, you will be in for a very great shock. If, as you claim, you are indeed examining data presented to you, I would also suggest you examine with care its progeny.

@Compassion Meanwhile, I'll stick with the evidence of my own eyes and reports from family, friends and associates as well as independently gathered data from a wide range of sources. You have not made any points, hence you have none to refute. What you have done is to regurgitate denials exactly as illustrated on your pyramid of denial.

For one I am tapped into the medical community here in California.
I have three medical degrees,
I have a lot of experience with patients and students.

Here in California - population 40 million - we are 15 + months into this charade and even with the questionable figures and sketchy labelling of official "Covid" death count is 61,000.

If you see the video I posted from doctors in Los Angeles.....HERE IT IS AGAIN: https://www.bitchute.com/video/BhjPDxZXRXie/

You will see that "Covid 19" samples were all actually THE FLU.

That group of doctors from seven universities is suing the CDC.
I doubt the MSM reports this kind of thing . . .

People I talk to in Los Angeles that work in the hospitals say that the hospitals were never overcrowded. The nurses and doctors that I know there are calling the scam for what it is.

I have many central points - if you step outside your confirmation bias bubble you may be able to see what they are and understand the meaning.

And I've said it about 100 times now on this forum - TOTAL MORTALITY IS NOT ABOVE NORMAL.

You don't need to be in medicine to know what that means.

And here is precise DATA from China and a glimpse at how this was treated there.

If you actually watch this you'll eventually see that there was only one death out of 1200 or so from the sample that is analyzed.

It became mandatory in China for people to utilize herbal prescriptions once the efficacy was obvious.

The premise of Chinese medicine treats the whole.
The Rockefeller model of medicine hinges on reductionist archaic innate-adaptive models of immune response which is how they can deceive people into thinking vaccines have medical value. And it comes down to profits, big pharma is there to make money, not make you well.

Last edited:
•••
And I've said it about 100 times now on this forum - TOTAL MORTALITY IS NOT ABOVE NORMAL.

You can say it as much as you want, it doesn't make it any less wrong.

The COVID mortality rate is 1.8%. That is total deaths divided by total cases.
That is much higher than the flu. It is not even close. We are talking orders of magnitude here.

Also, there are more than 574,000 excess deaths in the past year. You either have to deny that fact or deny COVID was the cause and substitute something else to explain it.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
You will see that "Covid 19" samples were all actually THE FLU. - - -

What about all the people that are dying in India as we speak, did they all have the flu.

•••
What about all the people that are dying in India as we speak, did they all have the flu.

I don't have enough information about what is going on in India, so I have no comment right now.

•••

It's fake dude. Didn't you know.

The only things that exist are what exist in my little world. Who needs facts or evidence when you have belief. Just substitute in lunatic conspiracies.

On a more serious note, what is going on in India is sad. It is probably far worse than the stats actually show, as they don't have the type of healthcare system some other countries have.

There is nothing at the moment that is going to stop the exponential growth. They had around 10K cases a day 2 months ago / 40K cases a day a month ago / 350,000 cases a day now.

With a normal 3 week lagging indicator on deaths they could have 10K+ COVID deaths a day soon.

India has around 1.4B people. It could likely be a few years until the vaccines roll-out to the majority.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
You can say it as much as you want, it doesn't make it any less wrong.

The COVID mortality rate is 1.8%. That is total deaths divided by total cases.
That is much higher than the flu. It is not even close. We are talking orders of magnitude here.

Also, there are more than 574,000 excess deaths in the past year. You either have to deny that fact or deny COVID was the cause and substitute something else to explain it.

Brad

Your view is unusually myopic.

People got even fatter and more stressed being stuck at home paralyzed by the theater of the absurd.

Covid doesn't exist as is demonstrated repeatedly by many doctors actually doing the lab work.
It's the flu relabelled.

Total Mortality has been within normal range this whole time - Epidimiologists all know this.

Last edited:
•••
I don't have enough information about what is going on in India, so I have no comment right now.

You did have this comment about Dan:

In this example, If Daniel had treated the roots of Diabetes, he quite likely would be alive.

•••

Dont have information, on the debunking piece of news to obliterate the narrow “Holistic” view all drugs are bad? “Come on man”!

Last edited:
•••
And of course the 33d masons show us what they do ahead of time . . .

•••
Dont have information, on the debunking piece of news to obliterate the narrow “Holistic” view all drugs are bad? “Come on man”!

I'm honest - I have not looked into what is really happening in India yet.

Some of us have children and matters to tend to rather than be news hounds.

The MSM lies almost always so I don't use that as a source.

I never said drugs are bad.

•••
You did have this comment about Dan:

In this example, If Daniel had treated the roots of Diabetes, he quite likely would be alive.

What is your point?

Those who are immunocompromised with comorbidities have compromised immune function.

Some Western doctors actually talk about the fuel we put into our bodies, though not that many.
One may be put on five prescriptions to treat symptoms and no doctor even talked to them about what they eat or don't eat - which is mind boggling - but it happens.

The FOOD is medicine if you know how to use it and know what to eliminate - especially in regards to Diabetes.

Last edited:
•••
agrees at the same time to be injected with highly questionable substances ("vaccine") for a highly questinable reason

I know and respect a small number of medical researchers, also some who work in medicine production. They find nothing questionable about the substances they are dealing with. There is plenty of information and data around to clear your mind for you. There really is not need to be afraid.

The fact that you are avoiding my question doesn't make the virus real, the virus exists in your head only.

You haven't asked a question. You have tried to frame a denial as a question. It is impossible to satisfy somebody in denial. However strong the direct evidence or the facts contradicting their train of thought, they are incapable of accepting it. Which is what you keep repeating. You cannot and will not accept the evidence, nor even go so far as to get out of your bubble and examine it.

That will come across as an accusation. Because it is. I am accusing you of refusing to see even so far as the end of your nose when it comes to looking at the facts so that you can make your mind up in an ordered and intelligent manner.

Were you to actually state stronger grounds for your confusion beyond your belief that we have all been hoodwinked, then if you still disagreed with vaccines or the facts as they exist, explain why you disagree that would be at least a coherent point of view. Blank denial is not persuasive and the denier can only make a lot of noise.

Just think through how so many people from so many walks of life, across so many countries of all continents, with so many conflicting interests and belief systems, could get together to collude on something like this. Something of a credibility stretch, isn't it?

•••
India has around 1.4B people. It could likely be a few years until the vaccines roll-out to the majority.

Brad

They were actually doing very good with their vaccination programs, but they made a mistake by laxing the Pandemic safety and hygiene guidelines and protocols and allowed millions of people to gather for their religious ceremonies (by the rivers) which turned a success story into a human tragedy in less than a month.

IMO

•••
What is your point?

That I think you are selective in your replies.

About what's happening in India, you state:

"I don't have enough information about what is going on in India, so I have no comment right now."

Doesn't this also apply to the health and death of Daniel? A person you didn't even know?

Last edited:
•••
They were actually doing very good with their vaccination programs, but they made a mistake by laxing the Pandemic safety and hygiene guidelines and protocols and allowed millions of people to gather for their religious ceremonies (by the rivers) which turned a success story into a human tragedy in less than a month.

IMO

It is a warning for other places, including the US, for all the people who want to pretend the virus doesn't exist and the threat does not still exist.

With so much vaccine hesitancy the same could happen here.

Again India went from 10k cases to 40k in a month, then 40k to 350k in a month.

Brad

Last edited:
•••

It's a lot higher now. Wrt # of cases it's nearer 350k/day. I've been following the IPL (cricket) competition which is on just now, and the commentators are sounding more frightened by the day.

BTW, just in case it's of interest, the Indian (country rather than whole subcontinent) climate is not in general flu-friendly apart from some sub-Himalayan areas. It is far too sunny and hot.

•••
Besides the fact that science deniers (anti-vaxxers, pandemic deniers, flat earthers...) have an amazing lack of basic science knowledge, in the case of pandemic deniers and anti-vaxxers the 95% are also "young" people, definitely not into their 60's and beyond.
The few conspiracy spreaders and science deniers on their 60s and above not getting now the vaccine, will remember the day they refused the vaccine when they find themselves on a ICU bed unable to breath.
This is a quite especial pandemic where the virus, Covid-19, especially affects people 60+yrs or with health conditions like lung or heart disease, diabetes or morbid obesity.
But be careful, ignorant deniers, because new variants of this virus seem to be affecting younger people. Just take a look at what's happening in Brazil or India. People on their 30s and 40s dying every day there by covid-19.
In resume, some people adds their ignorance to their selfishness and take advantage they are not into the risk group, to be a complete denier and to not take the vaccine. Even worst, to spread dangerous and misleading misinformation on the internet.

Last edited:
•••
It is a warning for other places, including the US, for all the people who want to pretend the virus doesn't exist and the threat does not still exist.

With so much vaccine hesitancy the same could happen here.

Brad

I believe that World leaders should take notice of what is happening in India and should be careful not to be giving into the cultural and economical pressures that are exerted on them from all sides.

The bad thing about this virus is that no one is going to be safe since the World is so interconnected together and what is going on right now in places like India and Brazil will soon find its way to all the other Countries in the form of new mutations.

IMO

•••
I care about more people than just myself.
Thats great, I do not doubt you care about more people than just yourself - but I reject your silly (indirect) accusation that I would only care about myself.

Just because someone doesn't believe the ongoing global freemasonic agenda and because the same someone doesn't allow himself to get poisoned (I know that you and many others call it "vaccinated") doesn't mean this person acts from an egoistic stadpoint. In fact exactly the opposite is the case - I write what I write because I expressly care not just about myself.

At the moment, for example, I care especially about you as you can see.

Plus I care about all others who read my posts about this matter as they can see.

I wish you would not have taken the shot and I wish you would not being that naive to believe what the mainstream media channels made you believe already.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back